Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

just want to ask if panoxyl gel 5% bp can be use as substitute for daniel kern/neutrogena?

any feedback on this product?

thanks ;)

Get the 2.5% panoxyl aquagel, not 5%.

Its a alot more drying and makes your skin feel tight, but its an ok subsitute for dans. I used it for a while, but now I use Dans, which I really recommend you order, because its a alot alot better.

thanks but i don't know how to get the product ..dans is not available in our country..

poor me... :(

i'm just a little bit worried if i will not use derns as bp.. but for the 4th day of using panoxyl, it really gave me a good results..my zits dried very fast..

:think:

I have been using the same product for almost a week with really pretty good results. Not entirely sure its down to the cream though as a few other things have been changed in my life recently.

I expected redness and flakiness, especially as this is my first BP product but I have experienced very little of either. I'm still pretty much covered in spots mind you..

I have been using the same product for almost a week with really pretty good results. Not entirely sure its down to the cream though as a few other things have been changed in my life recently.

I expected redness and flakiness, especially as this is my first BP product but I have experienced very little of either. I'm still pretty much covered in spots mind you..

:rolleyes:

yes but i just knew right now from other filipino that she used panoxyl 2.5%bp and it really works for her but some pimples became a black spot and until 4 years ,,those black spots were still on her face.. i'm a little bit worried about that..

but as of now,,it really works for me.. i just want to hear now other comment from panoxyl 5%bp user...

thanks.. :angel:

Well I've run out of my Panoxyl 5% in about two weeks of use, I kept re- applying on new spots etc all the time so didnt last long heh :P

I'm wondering whether to get the same stuff again and I've just realised that you have the gel reborn? I'm almost positive I had a cream. Think theres much difference?