Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jaurim540

For people wishing they could end it all

To put it simply, Life is a big fucking joke. try and make the best of it. thats what im doing. and trust me im not the type who can just sit around and take things lightly.. i know where ure comming from and i tend to feel the same. life may seem pointless.. but if death can simply be avoided then there are OTHER things to be experienced in "life" than just people and dare i say looks. To be frank.. what if u didnt commit suicide.... got in the best fucking shape of your life.. got ripped got jacked.. booked ureself a travel vacation.. or joined a fuckin monestary. what if u became aware of your situation and spent ure time helping people just like u. what if u filled ure world with purpose instead of pointlessness .

more things: "life" i believe is a bullshit term. or has become bullshit. yes, its a word and it discribed life BUT.. it doesnt actually mean that ending life is natural to u as your own species goes. humans, scientifically speaking are genetically engineered to survive. FUCK what u heard. live a new life and fuck what u know. FUCK what u know. thats the best policy . it isnt about what u currently know and what u currently exist as or for.. its about expanding..learning and accepting your own place in the world. U exist.. and thats powerful shit. Trust me if u stopped talking to people for a year.. didnt listen to music.. stayed ina comfortable place .. got exercise and got some fresh air.. u would take on a whole new outlook on yourself and your abilities.

Some girl from kentucky just rode the hellavator at six flags park a few weeks ago and lost her feet on the way down, literally. This isnt a story to compare your issues to.. but its a reminder that many many people live with some form of a disability... and they learn to accept it .. AND learn from it.. moving onward and discovering the realness of life. not necessarily the pleasures.

I think about suicide form time to time.. and most of the time i wish i were dead. BUT -- i also wanna say to that .. FUCK that im fucking here and my face has acne on it. but u know what.. i have all my fucking limbs .. i have my brain.. i have my breath and my muscles.. and my life does not exist in terms of how many people i know..or how attractive i am. My world exists in my thinking. in my journey for understanding.. in my urge and desire to learn and to help others and to experience..simply experience every and any possible wonder my mind is capable of showing me. And trust me.. i dont live for the pleasure.. but the journey that will make me wise.

its fine to feel like shit about ure face, ure life, ure world. But honestly.. a guy once told me this.. "dont let yourself stay mad for more than 1 hour, Its 'bad for u' ". -kind of humourous but entirely true.. and intelligent. Living with your flaw.. can and will empower if u do it with dignity

Guest T-Virus

I can really relate to this post.

Thankyou :)

yeah great post you're totally right. i got really close to taking my own life when i was 17, like seriously fucking close. i went through a really bad patch in my life at that age and suicide seemed like the answer to all my problems.. fortunately i didnt have the guts to go through with it, and now looking back it freaks me out knowing how close i came. i actually feel sick right now just thinking about it. if i had done it i would have nothing, simply by being alive right now i have everything.

There's a very good book called How I Stayed Alive when My Brain was Trying to Kill Me: One Person's Guide to Suicide Prevention by Susan Rose Blauner. It helped a lot when I was going through the worst time I've been through to date.

A shorter read, and available online so you don't need to go to the library or a bookstore or wait for the shipment from Amazon to arrive is this webpage: If you are thinking about suicide... read this first.

:clap:

I've thought about suicide many times, but when it comes down to it, I'm too interested in what life has to offer. I'm not going to let my self-image destroy me.

Guest Kimmay

I've thought about suicide many times, but when it comes down to it, I'm too interested in what life has to offer. I'm not going to let my self-image destroy me.

You are not allowed to commit suicide, Mr. :(

Guest Kimmay

You are not allowed to commit suicide, Mr. :(