Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

just wondering if this is normal. ive been on tane for just over a month 30 mg a day & after about a wk my skin was alot drier & no oil. now tho my oil seems 2 be back. do u sort of get used 2 the dose? or does it just happen like that sometimes?

yes there came a time in the middle of my first course when i almost had to wash my face only once a day

no its not quite as oily as it was before. but its gone from being not oily at all at about week 2 to being a bit oily again by week 5. haent changed dose or anything. any ideas?

i dunno but im on day 38 and my skin had been pretty matte but today by night it was oily

im thinking it either has to do with not eating as healthy as i usually do the past few days, or it has to do with being mid-month for me in regard to my period

:shrug:

thanks shrugs. yeah guess it could be the period thing with me 2, altohugh taane sorta messed my periods up 2 start with & i had one for nearly 3 wks...whats that all about?! so not sure when im actually due on now..hmm. hope ur skin returns 2 its non oily state very soon!