Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dragon10

How long does it take for a pimple to form??

I've just found out not too long ago that a pimple takes time to form rather than just form in a day.. So yea... any one know?? Because lately I've been paranoid of my actions like what I've been eating and if a pimple shows up the next day I'm thinking that caused it... :\

I'd like to know too. I've read 2-3 weeks, I've also read 1-2 months! I also find that I wake up with new pimples after certain activities or foods, or stressful events. Not sure how this is possible. Unless the follicle walls just rupture because of it?

I'd like to know too. I've read 2-3 weeks, I've also read 1-2 months! I also find that I wake up with new pimples after certain activities or foods, or stressful events. Not sure how this is possible. Unless the follicle walls just rupture because of it?

Yea, it doesn't make much sense sometimes... is it a coencidence how you get a breakout from partying the night before?? or what?

Yea, it doesn't make much sense sometimes... is it a coencidence how you get a breakout from partying the night before?? or what?

Well, the comedone develops before the inflamed zit shows up, so the breakouts you get are the result of pores that started clogging weeks ago. I think some things can cause inflamation of these comdeones, or like you said, when the follicle wall ruptures, that is when you develop the noticeable zit.

Yep I notice that within 2 days of a night out partying, I have a bunch of fresh pimples. I guess I should probably stop going out, but I'm 26 years old, I was married at 21, a stepmom with a kid fulltime at 23, and I'm free of all of that. So I'm having fun. Well, as much fun as you can have going to a club with a face full of acne and scars. But I definitely pay a price.