Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TexasDave

People who take a million photos!

yep... i hate anything that forces me to think about my appearance. being in pictures, public speaking, talking to people close up, trying on clothes in the change room, etc.

Guest T-Virus

My cousin's husband took a photo of me at a family reunion and when he looked at the photo he had taken he looked like he was about to barf.

I want to take pictures with my damn camera... if you happen to be in the same area at which I am taking a picture of someone else, I am NOT going to delete said picture.

If someone doesn't want me to take pictures of them, I won't, but if they are in the area at which I am taking one of someone else or a group of people, I am not going to not take it just because one thing is wrong.

Am I mean? No. I just hate people not letting me take pictures :dry:

Guest stereophonic

i hate it when people take unnecessary pictures of me :angry: it has happened alot this week,really close up photos,that serve no purpose.and lots of them with my nice oily skin

Ha, I really don't mind - I just try to make sure my better side (at the time of photographing) is facnig the camera.

Plus, I don't anyone who takes a tonne of photos.

Thankfully I don't know anyone that takes lots of photos of people. I don't like it when people try and take photos of me though.

Even when my skin is looking good, I have a hard time not glowering at the camera with a "don't point that thing at me!" expression on my face.

:lol:

Guest The Effendi
Even when my skin is looking good, I have a hard time not glowering at the camera with a "don't point that thing at me!" expression on my face.

Guest sm_oore

yeah my gf is like that also. every time we go somewhere it seems like she has to take pics. kinda makes me not want to anywhere.

yep... i hate anything that forces me to think about my appearance. being in pictures, public speaking, talking to people close up, trying on clothes in the change room, etc.

extensively worried bout my oily ass skin. i hate being in pictures except when the lighting makes me look magnificent. but in the pictures where i literally shine, i hate it. and having chubby cheeks doesn't help with having oily skin either. ARGH!

Yes! I never like any of my pictures. Even if my skin was clear, I'd probably be the same way. I just hate cameras. What I really don't like is when I tell people not to take pictures of me, I turn away from the camera, do whatever I can to hide my face, and they're still trying to convince me to smile for the camera while clicking away the whole time.

i HATE being in front of the camera but i love being the one who's taking them..