Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cyph31

Roasted Salmon

so gooooooooooooood

just finished off half a kilo of roasted pink salmon fillet which is about 8 grams of EPA + DHA and 120 grams protein lol

now i see why it is the most expensive fish fillet to buy (i think)

$17 CD for half a kilo lol, twice as any other fish that was on selection at the supermarket

how's the iodine content of fish in general (not shrimp, mussels, etc.), should i be worried ?

so gooooooooooooood

just finished off half a kilo of roasted pink salmon fillet which is about 8 grams of EPA + DHA and 120 grams protein lol

$17 CD for half a kilo lol, twice as any other fish that was on selection at the supermarket

how's the iodine content of fish in general (not shrimp, mussels, etc.), should i be worried ?

No. Don't worry about iodine. Worry about Mercury.

Yes, to different degrees. Light cooking and smoking doesn't do that kuch but pan frying so that the fish is crispy removes a lot of the EPA and DHA. I don't really know how much roasting does becuase I've never heard of anyone roasting salmon.

so gooooooooooooood

That's roughly $17 a pound. That is high. It's not so high here. Farm raised is usually 7.99 a pound, wild around $10. And there's one supermarket here that keeps having Wild Alaskan Sockeye for as low as 4.99.

Many supermarkets will sprinkle it with seasoning and steam cook if for you. Unfortunately for me, the one with the cheap wild salmon doesn't do as good a job as the other I've had it done at. That was the best I've ever had.