Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kizmatica

Anyone from the UK know any good fish oil brands?

The other week i bought the 1000mg 500 capsules from holland and barret, and they don't really seem to be doing much to be honest.

Does anyone know any brands in the uk that really work well? Even better if it was somewhere where i could go and buy it from a shop, but even so, an internet site would be good too.

many thanks!

The other week i bought the 1000mg 500 capsules from holland and barret, and they don't really seem to be doing much to be honest.

Does anyone know any brands in the uk that really work well? Even better if it was somewhere where i could go and buy it from a shop, but even so, an internet site would be good too.

many thanks!

Holland & barrett supply lots of stuff at fairly cheap prices, but usually the quality of the basic stuff is pretty low (% ingredients to size of capsule). You can spend an awful lot on fish oil - i'd say it all depends how much you intend taking. Liquid form usually works out cheaper and easier to take a lot. Try tesco's they sell Seven Sea's Pulse Advanced Omega-3 Pure Fish Oils 30 capsules for just over £3. Don't buy the 60 one as it's more expensive (atleast in my tesco's it is £9 for 60 unless im missing something). They have 600mg of o3 per capsule. You might also want to keep it in the fridge. As for purity/better fish oil, i can't really say the only real difference i can find is the amount of epa & dha in each capsule!

I get mine from here. This is a site that specifies in no frills supplements, but they are high quality and much cheaper than Holland and Barrat. It is a reputable site and a part of this site.