Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
alternativista

So Isadora has a Mineral Makeup now

So I bought both the Milani and the Isadora yesterday.

The Milani has bismuth Oxycloride, so those of you who have a problem with that. No talc. It comes in loose and pressed. I bought the pressed thinking how convenient it would be. I notice it has a lot more ingredients on the package than were mentioned in the display. Perhaps because it is pressed. Mica is first on the list, no B.O. and a few strange ingredients I'd have to look up. It's only 7.99.

The Isadora is loose, packaged just like Bare Minerals and others, without a useless built in brush. But the colors were strange. One of the lightest ones is totally pink and even called light rose. What are they thinking? And they don't have many dark colors, which is not surprising considering they are a Scandinavian company. It was 9.99 but will be $15.99.

It has no BO or talc.

I tried the Milani today. I'm not sure it covered as well. I haven't decided. I've been using the Neutrogena because the colors match so well. Anyway, it covers better. And I may have picked the wrong color in the Milani. There was a more neutral one, which I dropped and broke in the store. I should have bought it to test the color. Now I feel guilty.