Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nurse Tara

Yasmin got rid of my chloasma

When I was 18, so 16 years ago I went on the mini-pill after 2 months I developed chloasma, right across my forehead and it extended down the side of my face... and it never shifted, after lazer work, heavy peels that left me looking like mince meat and yesterday while inspecting my face... I NOTICED ITS TOTALLY GONE!!! Usually I'm looking at my zits and red marks so I just ignore my chloasma because nothing had gotten rid of it!!!! Somehow Yasmin has!! It's totally gone!!! I was worried Yasmin would make it worse but I was prepared to deal with that for zit free skin...this is just fantastic!!!!!

are u talking about melasma?? if not what is chloasma?

they are the same condition! Maybe it was the spiro that got rid of it.... either way im happy!

When I was 18, so 16 years ago I went on the mini-pill after 2 months I developed chloasma, right across my forehead and it extended down the side of my face... and it never shifted, after lazer work, heavy peels that left me looking like mince meat and yesterday while inspecting my face... I NOTICED ITS TOTALLY GONE!!! Usually I'm looking at my zits and red marks so I just ignore my chloasma because nothing had gotten rid of it!!!! Somehow Yasmin has!! It's totally gone!!! I was worried Yasmin would make it worse but I was prepared to deal with that for zit free skin...this is just fantastic!!!!!

hello. what or who is Yasmin?

Thanks