Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Indianna

Anything against acne please??

I am a 22 years old woman, very pretty, but I have acne, so the “pretty†doesn’t really show anymore.

I hate having acne. It started when I was 22. I am wondering if anyone knows any treatment that works. Or at least something that helps with minimizing it? :cry:

I’ve tried proactive-and it doesn’t work for me.

-any cream?

-any pills?

-acne peels

Please, please, please…. any suggestion welcome!!!

I am so sad because of this. I am so unhappyabout having it… :redface:

I heard that dalacin T solution can help to treat acne and I would like to have your point of views on this please …. if anyone has ever used it and if it worked…do tell me!!!:cry:

The right Birth Control pill. Nicomide. Azelex.

Anti-inflamatory and low GI, but high fiber Diet. Zinc. Omega 3 Fish oil. Green Tea. Browse the Nutrition and Holistic board.

If it just started, you might try avoiding Splenda, which is made with chlorine, which can cause a kind of acne called chloracne. There have been some getting acne for the first time since they started putting splenda in more products.

Hello guys ...I didn't expect you to response so quickly , thanks!!! I have note everything...:think: Well I was wondering if eating too much spicy things makes you have acne??? :think:

all spices are anti-inflammatory i believe which is unusual because you always feel your circulation increase and as a result inflammation increase when you eat spicy food

now if those spices are mixed with lots of salt or other additives that might be a problem

You just need to keep trying different things. It depends on what is causing your acne, and what kind you have (inflammatory acne or non-inflammatory). I hate when I see people immediately say "use accutane". That is a last resort kind of drug that should only be used for severe acne or when all other treatments have failed. Hormonal acne is helped by birth control pills or other things that level out hormones. Whiteheads and blackheads are best treated with exfoliation methods or retinoids, or benzoyl peroxide. Inflammatory acne is often helped by benzoyl peroxide or antibiotics, or birth control if it is hormonal.