Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey guys,

Please read these two articles and tell me how you think this might apply to Acne.

http://www.health-science-spirit.com/sexhealth.html

http://www.reuniting.info/science/sex_and_addiction

Excerpt-

"According to psychological studies and statistics in the longer term the vast majority of sexual relationships cause more distress and unhappiness rather than happiness. It is obvious, at least to me, that stress due to failing relationships also has a major impact on our health, emotionally and biologically. Even medical thinking now regards stress as an underlying problem that aggravates all other diseases.

Sexual factors that may contribute to health problems are nutrient deficiencies, hormonal and bio-energetic imbalances, and emotional distress. Several of these may be involved in any one case, and they cannot always be identified.

Nutrient deficiencies relate mainly to loss of ejaculate. The seminal fluid is high in zinc and requires much vitamin B6 and omega-3 fatty acids, which are found in fish oils and linseed oil. Deficiency of these is widespread, especially in teenage boys with frequent loss of seminal fluid. The same deficiencies are common in schizophrenia, which starts most frequently in teenage boys. I believe that there is a causal connection."

This is what I think about them- The three main suppliments that people push on these boards are omega 3(fish oil), the Vitamin B thing, and zinc. I think we are an oversexed society, and it is giving some of us acne.

Please tell me why you don't agree with me if you don't, but ONLY AFTER READING THOSE TWO ARTICLES PLEASE.

So how does that explain acne and schizoprenia in women? We don't have "ejaculate" (at not most of us anyway, though there are exceptions.)

So how does that explain acne and schizoprenia in women? We don't have "ejaculate" (at not most of us anyway, though there are exceptions.)

LiViVG, read this link, http://www.reuniting.info/science/sex_and_addiction it is very interesting and applies to both men and women. And if any of you women have ejaculate, then all of you do, you just don't see it all the time ;).

"Rofl. Wrong."

wow you are a forum mod, and thats all the input you can offer? no way you could have read the second article in that time... you really should before you comment.

^saliva

edit - obviously you misunderstood what exactly I was saying was wrong. It is wrong to assume that if one female ejaculates, all do.

The articles are interesting, no doubt - and yes - I did read them.

You asked for an example of a body fluid that is reabsorbed, I gave you one, you edited the question out of your post.

You asked for an example of a body fluid that is reabsorbed, I gave you one, you edited the question out of your post.

"Rofl. Wrong."

wow you are a forum mod, and thats all the input you can offer? no way you could have read the second article in that time... you really should before you comment.