Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest T-Virus

I think I'll stay here for a while

Guest T-Virus

I'm sick of using crappy topical products day after day and having my skin break out as soon as I stop using them for one day. I'd really like to improve my health as well as getting rid of my acne. I'm really interested in trying out the Liver Flush, which I want to do ASAP.

So I think I'm going to be in this forum more than any other one at the boards. I just wish more people would come here.

Ha-ha good luck!

The old way with topicals does get annoying after a good long while with no real progress....

If I may here is my suggestion: just try watching your diet, get lots of vitamin A and try to work off or with other people's opinions and examples...

Did I say Good Luck? ^o^

I'm sick of using crappy topical products day after day and having my skin break out as soon as I stop using them for one day. I'd really like to improve my health as well as getting rid of my acne. I'm really interested in trying out the Liver Flush, which I want to do ASAP.

So I think I'm going to be in this forum more than any other one at the boards. I just wish more people would come here.

I am here Jack to answer all your questions. My reputation in this forum is quick, straight forward, and solid. :) Case closed.

:ninja:

Before you do a liver flush, you really should really improve your diet and take care of your digestive system.

"Death begins in the colon", they say, and I think acne does too.

Eat fresh, raw fruits and veggies that are high in fiber (organic is best, obviously.) This is the 1st step to better health and skin.

Don't spend the time, energy, and money on a liver flush if you haven't already found what your problems are:

gluten intolerancy

dairy

coffee

too much sugar

fatty acid imbalance

too little fiber

You have to find out what works for you - and eat it! Once you spent a good few weeks adjusting to this new way of eating, you might be ready for some sort of cleanse. But there's no point in cleansing if your diet sucks.

flushes can and do help people, but i don't think it's because of anything to do with your liver, and the little globs are Not stones! Noetheless, I personally have found that anything that flushes my digestive system out helps with my acne, so it may be as simple as that. I just don't like the claims they make with that flush as far as stones and liver cleansing and all that.

Purpose Gentle Cleansing bar

Walmart (Equate) 10% BP (~ $3 for month's supply)

Liberally apply the BP all over your skin and let it soak overnight.

That article has a lot of mistruths and inaccuracies. For example, a large fatty meal of french fries is going to CLOG your liver (trans fat / deep fried), which clearly shows the author of the article lacks even a basic understanding of real nutrition.

Either way, my opinion has always been this: whether they're real gallstones or not, the flush without a question has helped many people with their problems and ailments, and that cannot be denied. I myself have lost a few food intolerances that I once had, such as flax and cashews.

Guest T-Virus

I am here Jack to answer all your questions. My reputation in this forum is quick, straight forward, and solid. :) Case closed.

Thankyou Necro :) I am curious, what is a normal day for you like food wise? :think: And I'll be looking at your regimen. I haven't read it yet :shifty:

Disregard that, I suck cocks.

It just worrys me that one of the main proponent of "liver" flushes, is not-a-medical-doctor Hulda Regehr Clark. She says in her book she can cure all cancers (all caused by a single parasite), and her other book says she can cure hiv/aids. I'd love it to be true to save lots of lives, and annoy these pharmaceutical giants that no longer want to cure us, but find a pill that will stop us getting something, if we take one every day...for a small profit of course! Anyone remember the last time a "cure" was found and produce by these guys? And how many new medicines you have to repeatedly take for the rest of your life for the benefit? Anyway, aside from my rant about money being more important than helping people - I can't really find any research done by her, or anything much about her apart from sites made by her followers!

Dr Clark

Why not just try a parasite herb cleanse, and take some magnesium and maybe do a fast for the same amount of time? If that shows no improvement then you could try the liver flush - but be careful, i've heard that if you have bowel problems anyway, this can clog you up even more.

Unless you take accutane, I don't believe a pure holistic style will work, and a pure topical regimen will work.

It's a mix of both. First, you need to attempt to aid your body, and second you need topicals.

My health is not the issue, as I take good enough care of myself. the only thing I lack is sleep which, I think is starting ot get better.

Thankyou Necro :) I am curious, what is a normal day for you like food wise? :think: And I'll be looking at your regimen. I haven't read it yet :shifty:

Disregard that, I suck cocks.

I have been going back to a stricter diet because I have been having bad skin in recent weeks. But generally my diet consists of:

-Water or milk for drinks

-Baked or grilled foods like chicken or pork

-1 or 2 cans of veggies and vegetables

-Whey protein

-Weightgainer

I was eating a lot of fast food and having bad bacne. My face is getting somewhat better as well. Check the regimen when you get a chance (Page 5).

Case closed.

Unless you take accutane, I don't believe a pure holistic style will work, and a pure topical regimen will work.

Wrong! Nothing a doctor ever prescribed for me helped, including 2 courses of accutane. Yet my skin is clear from my holistic approach.

Wrong! Nothing a doctor ever prescribed for me helped, including 2 courses of accutane. Yet my skin is clear from my holistic approach.

Depends on the person. I believe if you are strict with it can help some people get clear skin from just eating certain things more than they've ever eaten. I can't say it works for everyone but also depends on how hard you try.

Depends on the person. I believe if you are strict with it can help some people get clear skin from just eating certain things more than they've ever eaten. I can't say it works for everyone but also depends on how hard you try.

Oh, rereading it, I think I made it sound like I think pure topical will work :doh:

I think it's a mix, at least for me. I already take good care of myself, so the nutrition and holistic is taken care of.

Guest T-Virus
I already take good care of myself, so the nutrition and holistic is taken care of.

Couldn't your body be having some problems that you aren't aware of?

Taking good care of yourself cannot be generalised. It's different for every person.

Purpose Gentle Cleansing bar

Walmart (Equate) 10% BP (~ $3 for month's supply)

Liberally apply the BP all over your skin and let it soak overnight.

NO MORE TOPICALS!!! :angry:

AND WALMART DOES NOT EXIST IN THIS COUNTRY!!! :angry:

I already take good care of myself, so the nutrition and holistic is taken care of.

Taking good care of yourself cannot be generalised. It's different for every person.

I had a physical the other week, I am can't be any healthier (unless i actually slept like I need to be) and remember, you are 13, you're hormones are going wild, that's what I believe mine to be, mostly hormonal.

Guest T-Virus

I had a physical the other week, I am can't be any healthier (unless i actually slept like I need to be) and remember, you are 13, you're hormones are going wild, that's what I believe mine to be, mostly hormonal.

I have a couple of major health problems that I'm aware of, so I think those contribute to it. I don't think it's just hormones. I'm also taking DHEA at the moment, which is supposed to create even more hormones in the body. Acne has been listed as one of the side-effects of taking it, but if anything it's been making my skin clearer.

I have been going back to a stricter diet because I have been having bad skin in recent weeks. But generally my diet consists of:

-Whey protein

-Weightgainer

I was eating a lot of fast food and having bad bacne. My face is getting somewhat better as well. Check the regimen when you get a chance (Page 5).

Case closed.

With all due respect Necromancer, do you eat any vegetables that don't come from a can? And do you eat any fruit at all?

Without fresh fruit and vegetables, your body loses a lot of its ability to heal itself, and it's just bad news. If you've been breaking out, you should definitely try eating more.

-Whey protein

-Weightgainer

Case closed.

With all due respect Necromancer, do you eat any vegetables that don't come from a can? And do you eat any fruit at all?

Without fresh fruit and vegetables, your body loses a lot of its ability to heal itself, and it's just bad news. If you've been breaking out, you should definitely try eating more.

I think my skin has turned to crap from issues from bodybuilding that I don't want to discuss. My bacne is starting to clear up though and will take about 1-2 months for me to remove the scars. My face is still peeling pretty bad daily. I meant to say canned fruits and vegetables. I eat raw carrots sometimes and bananas. I sometimes drink coconut juice from cococuts. I usually just eat stuff from the can though. :/

Case closed.

Guest T-Virus

Quite a few vegetables make me sick :( I love broccoli, but I can only eat very little of it.

I think I also have a fructose intolerance :unsure:

Healthy = Bad for me.

-Whey protein

-Weightgainer

Case closed.

I think my skin has turned to crap from issues from bodybuilding that I don't want to discuss. My bacne is starting to clear up though and will take about 1-2 months for me to remove the scars. My face is still peeling pretty bad daily. I meant to say canned fruits and vegetables. I eat raw carrots sometimes and bananas. I sometimes drink coconut juice from cococuts. I usually just eat stuff from the can though. :/

Case closed.

Sounds to me like you're taking the juice. That causes your manhood to shrink :P

fructose intolerance? so if you ignore glucose, sucrose and fructose you need to ignore all fruit forever ? nice