Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Incubus77

Nutrogenea Body Wash

If it's that orange crap, it works to a point then doesn't get any better than that. I think it sucks. That's way before I learned about skincare.

I thought this would be perfect for my body acne when I first started treating it. However, I have found through much experimentation that Salicylic Acid makes me break out even worse so I am seeking a cleanser that is more gentle.

Its probably not even the SA that is making you break out. Its probably something else in that soap that is doing that. Whats even worse(but I don't know for sure) is that the SA in that soap is probably inactive due to the wrong pH. If you want a real quality SA product you might want to think about Paulas Choice. Her body lotion with 2%SA has almost completely cleared me. Good luck though :whistle:

I don't know what you guys are talking about. It cleared my bacne within a few days. Just check my gallery. I carry an unlimited stock of it. When I stop using it I have bacne. Read the directions of how to use it. Case closed.

:ninja: