Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wishingonastar25

Everyone has to try

I started using Apple Cider Vinegar morning and evening before my topical and in only 2 days I already notice a lot of improvement! It's already plumping my skin and it's as soft as a babies behind. My pigmentation has already started to fade. My scars aren't super deep but I have quite a few and they are very noticeable in daylight. They are much less noticeable since using the ACV. I also started drinking 3-4 glasses of water with fresh lemon juice a day and I think that's also helping as well. The few pimples I had are small and dried up. I have been looking forever for something to help me with my skin and I think this may be it. I recommend everyone with acne/scarring to try this before spending a fortune on lasers and surgery. It may take a few weeks to a few months to really see drastic improvement, everyone is different, but it really works :dance:

Apple Cider Vinegar really is a wonderful means for improving the skin. :)

I've recently tried ACV after reading so many people in the Holistics forum praising it. I was drinking with water about 5 teaspoons a day and applying it twice a day 50/50 to my face.

I had to stop after couple of days because my oil production increased and along with it my pores became larger.

I tried to reduce the amount I was using but the oiliness continued. I had to stop all together.

Glad it's working for ya.

I think ingesting it and applying it to your face would definitely be over doing it. I have been using now for less than a week and my scars are completely filled in. It's amazing. I have spent thousands on laser treatments and topicals to try and get rid of my scars. I have looked forever for something to give me results like the acv has!

Hahaha... yeah right. If anything, the ACV is just making your face swell, and once you get off, your scars will come right back.

there is no way that apple cyder vinegar is filling in your scars... i have tried it, it's like a face toner.

Hahaha... yeah right. If anything, the ACV is just making your face swell, and once you get off, your scars will come right back.

I came on here to tell others that are suffering like I have about something that has helped me and you laugh like a jerk. "haha, they're going to come right back." Grow up.

WTF ----> ttau75! You must be an imature freak! Don't hate cause it hasen't worked for you :naughty:

I have also started using ACV and so far I like, it has dried up my current pimples, I've been using right after I exfoliate my face with baking soda dn so far it seems to be working... I so hope it does :pray: .

YAY!

Not nice to make fun of other peoples suggestins....its not like someone here is trying to profit off the Vinegar market...come on.

I must say I've tried ACV, doesn't get rid of scars for me, it did kind of help tone my skin, so it makes the redness look a bit not as visible.

So ACV in a solution with water 50/50 (or maybe a little less) for 10 minutes, and just wash it off?

Seems simple enough. I am going to give this a try tomorrow.

So ACV in a solution with water 50/50 (or maybe a little less) for 10 minutes, and just wash it off?

Yup, that's exactly what I do and it seems to work pretty well so far :dance: Hope it works for you!

Guest sm_oore

tried the ACV and lemon water for a while but didn't see any improvement.

guess it just doesn't work for me.

can s/o educate me on ACV?...where do you get it...how is it applied....does it work well for black skin....?

Guest sm_oore

Apple Cider Vinegar. Grocery stores carry it. i think i heard WalMart also carries it.

I apply it with a cotton ball and some people usually dilute it with water if its too strong coz it could irritate the skin.

Darker skin....? Don't know.

I would think so, but you should definitely dilute it to start out.

can s/o educate me on ACV?...where do you get it...how is it applied....does it work well for black skin....?

I bought it from the grocery store. I dilute it a tiny bit in the bottle cap. I wash my face and while my face is still damp I dab it all over my face with a cotton ball. Not around the eyes though! Every day I'm still seeing more improvement. Keep to it though. Don't just use it for a few weeks and then give up.

Don't wash it off. I leave it on. The smell goes away after you put on your moisterizer.

WTF ----> ttau75! You must be an imature freak! Don't hate cause it hasen't worked for you :naughty:

I have also started using ACV and so far I like, it has dried up my current pimples, I've been using right after I exfoliate my face with baking soda dn so far it seems to be working... I so hope it does :pray: .

YAY!

So happy it's working for you!

so you this in the morning and evenings....you leave it on all day....do you apply when the face is wet.....how well did it tone your skin..?does it burn?

so you this in the morning and evenings....you leave it on all day....do you apply when the face is wet.....how well did it tone your skin..?does it burn?

I apply it when the face is wet, it has never burned me. Only my eyes a little when I applied it to close to them. Been a little over a week now and I see more and more improvement every day. You can't eve see my pores anymore. My pimples are gone. My pigmentation is still fading tremendously. I've honestly never used anything that has worked so well for my skin :)

Just wanted to post an update on my progress. This morning my fiance was shocked when he looked at my face. He said he doesn't see any scars or bumps and he couldn't believe how much of my pigmentation is gone. He looked at my cheeks in the sunlight also and still didn't see and scarring. I tell you, I'm in total shock at what this stuff is doing is doing to my skin. I look like a new person, in only a few weeks. :dance:

About the ACV, I have 3 members of my family in the medical field, 1 of which worked with a plastic surgeon for a long time. My grandmother had a full laser (CO2) done at like 62. After the treatment, the doctor and my family to my grandma to use vineagar to help reduce the redness. So by that theory I used it as well, it helped with my redness for sure and the look of my scars. It acts as a toner, and will reuce red blemishes, not to be confused with acne scars. So medically it does work, and over long amounts of time, it may make a huge change in scars, but I am not one to witness it yet. My family member in the surgeons office told me this (as sucky as it is to hear), the skin is an organ unlike any other, and while we can chop a guys arm off and reattach it to work fine, damaged skin is in some ways unrepairable, but in other ways it can be helped. It made me mad thats for sure, but I have found huge imporvments in my rolling scars on my cheeks by diet, routine, and products. I am just now going to get the courage to try subcision in a month or so. So all the best to those out there trying to fix acne scars. I will keep my fingers and toes crossed for ya.

get a nacar shell... you'll mostly find it in a chinese town fish sale, or in a chinese naturist shop... what you'll do is to squeeze a whole lemon into the shell and leave it like that for 1 day, it will turn into a whitish color, then you'll put it as a mask and leave it like between 20 and 40 minutes... you do that every day, the shell will last like for 5 or 6 uses, then you have to buy a new one ...it costs like 2 dllrs or so... cause the whitish thing will disappear... do that for 2 weeks and you'll be 95% acne free and scars will diminish like 90 or 95% also... I tell you that by expreience, because i'm currently using it, i have 2 weeks uysing it and that's how i've improved, people think i wear makeup lol... i'm also using some mexican pills called minusilina or something like that they cost like 25dllrs and it's 12 tablets, and that's how i've improved, in exactly 12 days of use... today actually my mom and my lil brother told me that i'm unrecognizable, they are really amazed jejej... that formula is originally used by he south american indigen people hundreds of years ago, and found to for example if you get burnt it totally clears your skin, and some aunt of mine told it to my mom because my mom got burnt in the neck, and i saw her use for like 2 days and it started celaring off, and i was like wow, i've had acne for 6 years or so, and i had a lot of scars, and now nor pimples nor scars

get a nacar shell... you'll mostly find it in a chinese town fish sale, or in a chinese naturist shop... what you'll do is to squeeze a whole lemon into the shell and leave it like that for 1 day, it will turn into a whitish color, then you'll put it as a mask and leave it like between 20 and 40 minutes... you do that every day, the shell will last like for 5 or 6 uses, then you have to buy a new one ...it costs like 2 dllrs or so... cause the whitish thing will disappear... do that for 2 weeks and you'll be 95% acne free and scars will diminish like 90 or 95% also...

Hi carlost, your scars which had 90 or 95% improvement..were they redmarkscars or indentedscars?

Wow! never heard of this. :think: Glad it worked for you, thanks for posting your experience.

Concha Nacar = Mother of Pearl shell. I have a MOP shell on my living room shelf. It's sooo pretty, I dont want to ruin it with the lemon juice...lol :shifty:

well they were scars that i had fom years and years of squeezing pimples every single day, some were like blac marks, other ones were reddish, but it doesn't matter the color or the yeras you've had them, in 2 weeks of putting the mask, they're gone... you'll notice a very good improvement in 3 days, and in 2 weeks they're 95% gone... in experience by my cousin Roberto. my little brother Christian and me

well they were scars that i had fom years and years of squeezing pimples every single day, some were like blac marks, other ones were reddish, but it doesn't matter the color or the yeras you've had them, in 2 weeks of putting the mask, they're gone... you'll notice a very good improvement in 3 days, and in 2 weeks they're 95% gone... in experience by my cousin Roberto. my little brother Christian and me

Thanks for your reply... from your description it seems this mask only fades discoloration.

But did you also have indented scars?

They're like little depressions (holes) in the skin.

If so, did those go away too?

need to know..if its only for discoloration, I will spare my concha shell a sudden death...lol

sorry to be a pain in butt with my questions..

Looking forward to your reply. :D