Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ok so i go to the gym 5 days a week and generally wash my face before i work out so i can remove all the makeup before any intense sweating starts. my question is this, what thoughts do you all have about washing again (3rd time, which i try to avoid) after i'm done working out. do you think it'll make a difference? if i don't wash my face before, i at least remove my makeup with make-up remover cloths because i know it has to come off or i'll end up looking like a pizza the next day; of course i'll wash my face as soon as i get home.

any thoughts??????

ok so i go to the gym 5 days a week and generally wash my face before i work out so i can remove all the makeup before any intense sweating starts. my question is this, what thoughts do you all have about washing again (3rd time, which i try to avoid) after i'm done working out. do you think it'll make a difference? if i don't wash my face before, i at least remove my makeup with make-up remover cloths because i know it has to come off or i'll end up looking like a pizza the next day; of course i'll wash my face as soon as i get home.

any thoughts??????

i say...waht do you got to loose....give the 3 tries washing for a week or so...if your face gets over irrated.....go back to your normal routine...what do you got to loose? i mean if your face does break out from irration...at least you'll know that you cant wash 3 times....but the 3 times washing can be great also.. maybe you'll find that it keeps your skin clearer....after o sweat i always wash my face

You could try rinsing yourself off after the gym, or make that your nighttime cleanse rather than doing it all again later.

DONT wash 3 times. If you wash twice, use a gentle cleanser and moisturize. Then after your workout, just rinse with water only. It is just sweat. You dont need a cleanser for it.