Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nickacne420

Aspirin Mask helping with my red marks

The aspirin mask is definitely helping my red marks. I noticed some improvements after 3 days but unfortunately had some pimples which left marks. I'm going to try this for as long as possible, and also try some sea salt water, exfoliate with baking soda, and try ACV.

The aspirin mask is definitely helping my red marks. I noticed some improvements after 3 days but unfortunately had some pimples which left marks. I'm going to try this for as long as possible, and also try some sea salt water, exfoliate with baking soda, and try ACV.

Same here. But I use both aspirin masks, ACV and occasionally lemon juice, noticed some huge improvements. How often do you do the mask? Lately I've been doing it every day, is that too much?

i do that everyday too :) seems fine, leaves your skin a tad try after washing it off, but nothing a small dazzle of moisturiser cant handle :)

i do that everyday too :) seems fine, leaves your skin a tad try after washing it off, but nothing a small dazzle of moisturiser cant handle :)

Yes it seems fine to me too, just a little worried it may be taking too much from my skin. Anyone else know if daily doing the aspirin mask is ok?