Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nickacne420

Are any of you emotionally stressed? Try sea salt baths

I've tried eating a very clean diet and noticed I was still getting zits/pimples. Even going back to my old SAD diet I have zits so I noticed there was no difference. I'm not saying you should eat junk because diet is THE premier diet. I also detoxed and that didn't seem to help (cleaning your colon non stop is very uncomfortable). So I figured out that my acne may be a result of emotional issues/stress.

If any of you have any type of personal issues. I recommend a sea salt back with thick course salt. 4 lbs should do the trick. Sea salt cleanses the chakras (energy channels) and helps relieves those stored up bad memories or feelings. What you do is put a towel in the bath tub and empty out 2 lbs of salt on the the towel. Then fill it up with water. Take the leftover salt and pour it all over you, making sure a lot of goes in your back. If you're feeling any negative sensations on any body part, make sure you put a lot of salt on there. Soak in the bath for an hour and feel any sensations.

Energy imbalances can lead to digestive disorders and allergies, all related to acne.

Edited by nickacne420