Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jai

Tip for eyelashes

ok, so i heard this a couple of times and figured i'd give it a try and it works! take some baby powder and dust the very tips of your lashes (top only) before putting on ur mascara. makes the lashes much fuller and appear longer. it worked for me! :proud: just thought i'd pass it on.......

ooooo... never heard about this! It will be very easy for me because i use everyday minerals powder, and sometimes the powder just goes on my lashes accidently :D

I have a couple.

1) warm up the mascara. It goes on smoother. Either put the tube in a cup of hot water or hold it in your pocket while you do everything else.

2) Apply it heavily, two coats if you want, but only at the roots, without going all the way through to the tips. Then go back over separating lashes and going all the way to the tips last. I saw a makeup artist do this on some Style network show.

I have a couple.

1) warm up the mascara. It goes on smoother. Either put the tube in a cup of hot water or hold it in your pocket while you do everything else.

2) Apply it heavily, two coats if you want, but only at the roots, without going all the way through to the tips. Then go back over separating lashes and going all the way to the tips last. I saw a makeup artist do this on some Style network show.

I have a couple.

nice, i'll try both!