Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Is my skin bad? And do you think I'm now alright to go out minus the layers of makeup? I'm really thinking its time to do it... (I've wore makeup since I was maybe 12 and I dont go out without it...)

Honest opinions are needed....

ALSO...with 5 weeks of accutane left is there any chance of more drastic improvement? I'm starting to worry....

Heres a picture!

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a137/mrs...USEFORACNE1.jpg

This is my bad side.

It Looks Great! Is that without makeup? Five more weeks should for sure bring you more results, even after you are done with your course it should keep getting better. But it looks pretty great already.

Your skin looks fine in that pic..

No idea how much makeup you have on though.

I'll be honest, the first time I saw my girlfriend without makeup - I thought she was much more beautiful without all that stuff on her face.

From your pic its obvious that Accutane has worked great. And thats your 'bad' side ????? looks perfect to me. You have great looks also.

One thing that I noticed that your very lucky with - you have no redness or bad texture from the accutane. After 2 months on accutane I developed quite red skin over 60mg per day, so I had to drop back.

Dont take this the wrong way but I think most girls are pretty paranoid about people seeing them without makeup on. Like I said at the start, I thought my girlfriend was much prettier without makeup.

Go for a week without it and see how you feel. You'll enjoy not having to stand and apply and remove it everyday.

Your b'friend just lost a nice girl.... his loss I guess.

I'll be honest, the first time I saw my girlfriend without makeup - I thought she was much more beautiful without all that stuff on her face.

From your pic its obvious that Accutane has worked great. And thats your 'bad' side ????? looks perfect to me. You have great looks also.

One thing that I noticed that your very lucky with - you have no redness or bad texture from the accutane. After 2 months on accutane I developed quite red skin over 60mg per day, so I had to drop back.

Dont take this the wrong way but I think most girls are pretty paranoid about people seeing them without makeup on. Like I said at the start, I thought my girlfriend was much prettier without makeup.

Go for a week without it and see how you feel. You'll enjoy not having to stand and apply and remove it everyday.

Your b'friend just lost a nice girl.... his loss I guess.

Your skin looks great. Once you come off the Accutane your skin will thicken up and the remaning redness will fade away.

Really all I saw was a girl with cute freckles......

Freckles aren't so bad, they're cute.....

Your skin looks great. Once you come off the Accutane your skin will thicken up and the remaning redness will fade away.

Really all I saw was a girl with cute freckles......

Freckles aren't so bad, they're cute.....

Thanks a lot... See I thought it WAS all red and funny looking... but now that my skins been changing for 3 months on accutane I cant seem to make any judgement. But I'll take your word for it

And you're very right, not having to put makeup on all the time will be great!! And I am beginning to feel like it makes me look worse... I know I probably dont need it anymore but before I can believe that I'm trying to believe that my skin really has improved....

Thanks again for the reply.

OMG your freckles are so adorable!!!! You're beautiful just as you are. I always always wanted freckles. :( They are just SO cute. So adorable.

You look just fine. Keep on with what you're doing. It works great, whatever it is.

Give yourself positive thinking lessons, too. It sounds like you need it. Do things you enjoy and that you excel at. TRAIN your mind to be positive. If that doesn't work, and it might not, then consider getting treatment for depression. I am cured and I am happy in my daily life, every day. EVERY day. You can be, too.

Well...its a bit difficult to think positive of myself when if just been dumped for no reason...but I'll give it a try... I suppose I just have to! :) I wont lie and say I hate everything about myself..theres plenty I do like....seemingly now I LIKE MY FRECKLES!

Thanks everyone. :) atleast I know people wont lie here.

Thanks so much everyone, I was starting to find accutane really difficult..the side effects were getting worse..and I really didnt believe my skin was any better... but...now I feel much better about everything, and I'm even more determined to see this through!

Its amazing what a few encouraging words can do! :D You're all wonderful!