Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I am sure it has been brought up before, but what does everyone avoid and try to get in? I avoid Pizza... which often puts me in the odd situation of explaining why I won't eat it, only to get a strange look by someone who never had to worry about acne. Also anything fried.. I feel it coming out of my pores....

What about sushi? I just read not to eat the rolls, but I am guessing just sushi and rice would be good? I stay away from shrimp too though...

I am sure it has been brought up before, but what does everyone avoid and try to get in? I avoid Pizza... which often puts me in the odd situation of explaining why I won't eat it, only to get a strange look by someone who never had to worry about acne. Also anything fried.. I feel it coming out of my pores....

What about sushi? I just read not to eat the rolls, but I am guessing just sushi and rice would be good? I stay away from shrimp too though...

What, no help? :boohoo:

dammit, now I want pizza...thanks! lol

Sushimi is good in the sense that it has the omega 3s, unadulterated by heat whatsoever. However, you should freeze any fish you plan on eating raw for at least 24 hours to kill the parasites that could be in it.