Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lilly18

please help!!!!!!!!!

my nose looks deformed im a month in and im shit scared! i have lots of blackheads and the first 2 weeks were great i could feel them surfacing but now its kinda dented and stuff. im soo upset i hope this means the pores have cleared and enlarged and will sort themselves out! everything was going fine up until know! arrrrrr! so frustrated i feel like crying

any advice????

sorry to whine!

my advice is don't worry, it's a phase, everyone on accutane goes through this nose purge business.

Dont worry.... your skin will do lots of strange things... mines definetly has. However nothings happened to my nose or anything...strangely I didn't have any blackheads... BUT I did get these strange spots between my eyebrows... It passed thankfully!

thanks so much guys i just panicked because everything was going fine! ill try not to worry :)

thanks

I'm waiting for this to happen to me, I have so much crap in my nose waiting to be pushed out.

I'm almost finishing my first month, and yeah, I got a good amount of pimples on my nose and a little rash on my cheeks too. This initial breakout is very common according to my derm.