Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dog20

depressed cause you're not "getting any?"

Every single second of every single day i feel like absolute crap for the same reasons dog does. Not once have i been on a date, ive had very few female friends ever, i have none now, i have acne, im a 21 y/o virgin with a sex drive thats through the roof.

Today was worse though than normal, being exhausted emotionally is making me tired inside, my body produced so much stress that it simply makes me sick. All day i looked tired with black marks under my eyes(of course with my typical large number of red marks and all of that too).

I would forgive all the troubles i have around me, all the horrible things that i feel ive been a victim of even though i would never hurt a fly for a girl who understood me and would comfort me. I almost want to cry every time i think to myself - what would i do to go home after yet another shitty day at work to a loving girl who would just cuddle with me and comfort me? All would be forgiven... it really would be. (fuck i got that same feeling of emptiness again when i thought about it)

My point - dog, i understand how you feel. Sadly, nobody in our midsts understands it.

I've managed to meet an amazing person who thinks i'm the most beautiful person in the world even though my skin is crap.

It is possible.

Every single second of every single day i feel like absolute crap for the same reasons dog does. Not once have i been on a date, ive had very few female friends ever, i have none now, i have acne, im a 21 y/o virgin with a sex drive thats through the roof.

Today was worse though than normal, being exhausted emotionally is making me tired inside, my body produced so much stress that it simply makes me sick. All day i looked tired with black marks under my eyes(of course with my typical large number of red marks and all of that too).

I would forgive all the troubles i have around me, all the horrible things that i feel ive been a victim of even though i would never hurt a fly for a girl who understood me and would comfort me. I almost want to cry every time i think to myself - what would i do to go home after yet another shitty day at work to a loving girl who would just cuddle with me and comfort me? All would be forgiven... it really would be. (fuck i got that same feeling of emptiness again when i thought about it)

My point - dog, i understand how you feel. Sadly, nobody in our midsts understands it.

Judging from your profile pic, you're one supercute cookie. The girlies don't know what they're missing. ;)

In order to be happy in a relationship, you must be happy w/ yourself first. You shouldn't look for a girl to bring you that happiness or satisfaction.

We share a birthday, btw... wooooo.

Judging from your profile pic, you're one supercute cookie. The girlies don't know what they're missing. ;)

In order to be happy in a relationship, you must be happy w/ yourself first. You shouldn't look for a girl to bring you that happiness or satisfaction.

We share a birthday, btw... wooooo.

Guest T-Virus
not to sound mean or whorish, but 21? jeeze, im not even 14 yet and i got some pootie. :shifty:

13 is way wayyyyyyyyy too young for anyone to be having sex.