Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dejaclairevoyant

For those who are still suffering-

Never mind, I found out you can flush as much as necessary if it doesn't cause you problems. Then im probably gonna do these kinda frequently for the next couple weeks, BUT does anyone know a retail place where you can buy capsules, like Walmart or something? because I dont want to drink epsom salts again.

p.s. I'll permit myself to start talking about "results" tomorrow...I dont jump the gun, for mine and other's sakes.

so once you do the flushing are you supposed to keep on doing them until you get 0? And then you just do like maintenance flushes? every month 2 months or what?

Anyone know why your only supposed to flush every two weeks at the most?

Because they are somewhat hard on your body, and you need to give your organs; particularly your kidneys, some time to recuperate. You also don't want to be taking too many laxatives or doing too many enemas, which you would be doing if you did them too often. I would wait at least 2 weeks between flushes.

It can take a few weeks or more for new stones to move to a position they are ready to be flushed out. Trust me, its better to wait longer rather than go too soon. My most unpleasant and unproductive flush was the one I did three weeks after the first. Try it if you want but dont be suprised if you dont have great results. Ive found waiting at least 5-6 weeks in between is best for me.

And I get my empty capsules here: http://www.vitacost.com

which method did you use? i did the 24 hour apple binge and olive oil thing last year and that worked pretty good. maybe its time for round 2

My parents did that a few times along with my parents friends and my grandma. MY GRANDMA.

personally, I dont have the dietary discipline. so I never did it, and I probably wont. Thats just that.

But hey guys, if you're thinking about it.. MY GRANDMA did it. Just do it! :surprised:

Im not really worried about stones...im 17, I might not even have stones. I just want to clean it out as much as I can...it appears to be working great right now so I kinda want to do it again soon to REALLY clean it out, then wit a few weeks to do it again.

Please please take the advice of most people here and wait at least two weeks. You may have no unpleasant results but you're just increasing the chances by doing it too soon after the first.

You may be fine not waiting very long to flush again, but you may not get many stones out if it's true that they take about two weeks to move to the front of your system. Then you'll have wasted a flush.

That and from my own experience, I did a flush about 3 weeks ago, waited around two weeks to do another, and have been sick and not able to hold down food for the past few days.

Just be cautious. I don't think you can do any huge damage but I suppose it's better to not experience any unpleasant effects.

Well this is what i got off the site:

QUESTIONS:

Flushing Frequency - how often can you flush?

Once every 2 weeks or more often? Do I have to wait for the next 2 weeks to do the next flush? Can I flush the very next day? Can I flush myt liver 7 times per week? Can I flush 3 times per week? Can I flush once every 4 weeks? What is the best flush frequency? Is there any harm done in flushing often?

A day or 2 after each flush I have experienced bloating, pain in the gallbladder area - and occasional reflux (however the ND has me on some wonderful enzymes that have practically knocked all of the indigestion out). The swelling and pain happens in the evening - usually on my drive home from work. I've gotten so swollen and uncomfortable that I've had to loosen my clothes in the car and can't wait to come home and change into something loose. I feel like I need to flush again but see it recommended 1-2 weeks apart. Has anyone else experienced this "in-between flush" discomfort and found a solution for it? Thanks! Kim

Answer:

Dear Kim,

You don't necessary have to wait for 2 weeks to flush, especially not if you are experiencing any post-flush discomfort. Sometimes, people who repeat the flush already 1 or 2 days later fix all their problems with the next flush.

Sometimes, single flush is not enough to push the large stones out, but 2, or even 3 or 4 flushes done within 7 days period may be sufficient to quickly solve the problem, and to save you unnecessary suffering.

You can flush more often, actually you can flush as often as you feel like doing it, just make sure that inbetween your flushes you drink planty of clean water, and make sure that your diet inbetween your flushes is as natural and as clean as it can be, to not overload your kidneys.

The most important when doing flushes very often is to insure that you are not overworking your kidneys, and also that your bowel flora is not suffering, what can be insured with a sufficient amount of probiotics or raw yogurt. Digestive enzymes can also help a lot.

The swelling and pain are the common symptoms of water shortage, so I would recommend you to purchase the best quality bottled natural mountin water and to drink at least 2 liter or more every day.

Tea, coffe, or soft drinks can't replace water, and may even contribute more to water shortage.

Drink more water, and keep flushing, and be aware that sometimes, it may take 10 flushes to get larger stones out, and in some very rare cases it has even taken 40 or more flushes.

Every person is different, so do not expect to be one of those common people who get cured after 3 - 5 flushes, though, odds are - you may as well be one of them.

Keep flushing, and keep us informed ... it is exchange of information and experiences that gives support and strength to other people to flush and to injoy health.

Read the stories placed as a replies to this message, to get more info and to understand advantages and disadvantages of flushing more often ...

And most of the people who replied to that said doing a second flush soon after is what really cleans things out, which make sense to me. Most people said if your not having any discomfort or anything its fine to keep flushing, and I really didn't have any problems at all. So im thinking i'll do one more tonight and then definitely wait a couple weeks.

I did it again and haven't had any problems. Now i'll wait two weeks then do another.

I put the epsom salts in capsules this time and decided it wasn't worth it. First of all, I had to take around 10 capsules for each dose. Second, I dont think it was working as well, because leading up to taking the oil mix, I didn't have to use the bathroom at all, and the other day when I did it and just drank it, it was quite the opposite. And third, I realized that last time I wasn't DISSOLVING the salt in the water, which made the unpleasant experience a VERY unpleasant experience. When I woke up this morning and took a dose, I just dissolved the salt realy good then took it with a straw and it wasn't all that bad, and that definitely "worked".

So i'll see how I do over the next two weeks, and then i'll flush again, and then after that maybe i'll have a good idea of if it helps me.

I have tried this a few days ago. I followed steps religiously so don't argue with me please.

No change in my acne.

The day after I tried it, I felt so ill. Just another holistic scam.

*sigh*

Could we please get that quote up in the top right corner of the screen (Dan's statement about "as a former acne sufferer") changed to say NOT EVERYTHING WORKS FOR EVERYBODY--YOUR SUCCESS WITH ANY PARTICULAR TREATMENT MAY VARY?

Surely I'm not the only one who's tired of seeing people post "I tried blah-blah and it didn't work for me -- IT'S A SCAM AND YOU'RE ALL DELUDED FOOLS!!!"

I have tried this a few days ago. I followed steps religiously so don't argue with me please.

No change in my acne.

Wow, do you know anything about liver flushing, did you do any research whatsoever before you up and did ONE?

It's not something that is a magical cure, or that works only doing it once, or what will necessary show instant improvement.

You've got to do it at least a few times. You're certainly not going to see much improvement only doing it once.

No change in my acne.

If you are going to come in here and post something negative as an end all conclusion please dont come in at all.

There are other factors involved here and I guarantee there is a reason you didnt have good results.

Did you parasite cleanse first?

What stone softening steps did you take?

Did you take something to get your electrolyte balance back afterwards?

These are just a few of the things that can effect the flush. And you dont have a change in your acne A DAY LATER. It takes continuous work on your liver and your body to get clean.

Im sorry you had bad results, but maybe if you didnt come in here with such a negative attitude calling liver flushing a scam just because YOU didnt like it {nevermind the countless people who have had amazing results-they dont count right?}, we could work on what went wrong and what you should have done to get the results you wanted.

First answer me this, how much did you prepare beforehand?

I spent years reading about the flush and learning what I could do to prepare before trying it myself.

No change in my acne.

*sigh*

Could we please get that quote up in the top right corner of the screen (Dan's statement about "as a former acne sufferer") changed to say NOT EVERYTHING WORKS FOR EVERYBODY--YOUR SUCCESS WITH ANY PARTICULAR TREATMENT MAY VARY?

Surely I'm not the only one who's tired of seeing people post "I tried blah-blah and it didn't work for me -- IT'S A SCAM AND YOU'RE ALL DELUDED FOOLS!!!"

People who post stuff like this are just angry and taking their anger out on others.

No! Dont be afraid. Thats why I posted this.

It takes some research about the process and preparation and stuff. I did plenty of research, but trust me, there is NOTHING to be scared of. I didnt feel sick at all. It felt so good if anything! It was almost laughable how scared I had been, when I saw how easy it was.

And cyph, it may seem like all the population has decent functioning livers just because they dont have the tendency to have their toxins come out on their skin, but trust me, those who live a crappy lifestyle will have it catch up with them.

How do u do a liver flush?

No change in my acne.

Um.....no kidding, huh? :think: :think: :think:

You must not have done ANY reading or research on liverflushing, then.

Sigh. w/e works for you. Btw, reading all those non-scientific methods written by fake doctors is NOT considered as a "research".

Well, there ya go. :dance: :dance: :dance:

I just want to let you all know that, on the opposite end, I am really looking forward to doing my liver flushes. But I'm not going to rush it. Instead I'm just focusing right now on cleaning up my diet as much as possible with lots of fiber, eliminating allergens, etc.

2 weeks from now I am going to start my month of Humaworm, which I'm really excited about. Just from my upbringing in the country and all (think: horses, dogs, cats, Florida wetlands...) I think it's very likely that I have parasites. Then I'll be ready to do a kidney and then liver flush.

I got this info from AbsoluteAcneInfo.com:

1. Preparation (colon and parasite cleansing)

2. Diet (I disagree, should be the first thing you should clean up.)

3. Internal Cleansing (kidney, liver, and then heavy metal detox.)

And then of course maintaining a healthy lifestyle and not slipping back into bad habits.

I would like to try the raw food diet at least for a month straight while on Humaworm, just to clean my body out a little bit more and THEN doing a liver flush. I think the reason some people don't see results even after several sessions is they haven't cleaned up their body in other ways I mean, what's the point of doing a liver flush if you start drinking coke the next day?

Here are some herbs I recently bought, although I'm not ready to use them until after I've finished my preparation: Liver Detoxifier & Regenerator* (by Dr. C. Samuel Verghese, M.D.) Someone get back to me if they've ever heard of this product!

To Denise2:

Well, if you're clear after liver flush, don't ever come to this site again. It seems like your past posts reveal you're a type who tries something, move on to another very quickly if it doesn't work and so on. Have you done any so-called "research" in your life....ever? Then, tell us what you found out about liver flush (LOL they call it "liver flush"? what a vague term).

Also, stop trying to sell stuff on forum. You sell tattoo guns on Acne site? Jesus.....

To Denise2:

Well, if you're clear after liver flush, don't ever come to this site again. It seems like your past posts reveal you're a type who tries something, move on to another very quickly if it doesn't work and so on. Have you done any so-called "research" in your life....ever? Then, tell us what you found out about liver flush (LOL they call it "liver flush"? what a vague term).

Also, stop trying to sell stuff on forum. You sell tattoo guns on Acne site? Jesus.....

Liver flush is a "vague term"??????? No actually its a quite specific name for a very specific cleanse.....vague?

And...tattoo guns? Did I miss something?

And Panda, it sounds like you have a good plan laid out in front of you. Good luck and please let us know about your progress.

I should mention, dont be alarmed if you experiance breakouts during the parasite cleanse. Im still healing from a bad breakout I got during the end of the HUMAWORM. Its a really intense cleanse and releases a lot of old toxins sometimes...but it will pass. Im off the humaworm now and can feel my body healing. Im feeling really good.

And Panda, it sounds like you have a good plan laid out in front of you. Good luck and please let us know about your progress.

I should mention, dont be alarmed if you experiance breakouts during the parasite cleanse. Im still healing from a bad breakout I got during the end of the HUMAWORM. Its a really intense cleanse and releases a lot of old toxins sometimes...but it will pass. Im off the humaworm now and can feel my body healing. Im feeling really good.

Thank you! I am excited about starting it - the only reason why I haven't already is that I'm visiting my family, who has a TON of pets, and I would rather be back in NYC when I begin it so I don't keep recontaminating myself with anything.

Did you also ever do a colon cleanse? I'm trying to figure out what, exactly, I should be doing if I want to embark on that.

The hardest thing is being patient.... With medicines, it's all a quick fix, which can be good, I guess. I love my topical prescription, but I have this feeling that it's "masking" my skin's true condition. I know that if I missed even a few days, my skin would quickly revert to its former state (severe acne) and I would be screwed. I hate being dependent on a drug, even a prescription one, and it disturbs me to not trust my body..... so clearly there is some inner cleaning that needs to be done!

I just hope that my Retin-A Micro won't interfere with any of these cleanses, but I just can't give it up and break out again horribly.

Be careful retin a micro worked for me at first but ended up destroying my face somehow. Im not sure why. Maybe they gave me too high of a concentration. I see you are only using .04 percent and I think they were giving me 1 percent at the time and it ate through my entire face making cysts turn into open sores, the entire surface of my skin hurt to the touch, etc. Yet I couldnt get them to give me a lower concentration and ended up not even being able to go back because they were charging me like 70 bucks just to SEE me at the derm and I dont have that kinda money every month.

Yes Ive done colon cleanses as well. Check out bowel cleansing section of curezone.com. Lots of good ideas there. You can do them however you want, there are lots of different options.

Be careful retin a micro worked for me at first but ended up destroying my face somehow. Im not sure why. Maybe they gave me too high of a concentration. I see you are only using .04 percent and I think they were giving me 1 percent at the time and it ate through my entire face making cysts turn into open sores, the entire surface of my skin hurt to the touch, etc. Yet I couldnt get them to give me a lower concentration and ended up not even being able to go back because they were charging me like 70 bucks just to SEE me at the derm and I dont have that kinda money every month.

Yes Ive done colon cleanses as well. Check out bowel cleansing section of curezone.com. Lots of good ideas there. You can do them however you want, there are lots of different options.

My god! What kind of sadist of a dermatologist where you seeing?

I've been prescribed the exact same concentration (.04) by 2 different dr's in FL then NY.... each of them told me that you should try the lowest dose possible and then build up to a higher kind! I've had absolutely no bad effects whatsoever, not even redness - makes my skin look wonderful.

I'm not saying that it would be right for everyone. Or even that everyone needs it. But it blows my mind that a doctor would so disregard his patient's well-being.