Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dejaclairevoyant

For those who are still suffering-

These flushes & such were real popular around here this time last year, but I dont really remember what the success rate was. It seems pretty simple so I might consider doing some in the next couple weeks, especially if more people see results.

Guest T-Virus

I did a parasite cleanse with wormwood a few months ago. If I had any parasites, I didn't see them. What are the chances of me having them?

Turns out I already have two grapefruits and extra virgin olive oil. Now all I need is the EPSOM salts.

I dug up some old topics that have some good info about liver flushing.

Success Stories from liver flushing

Liver Flushing Survey

Liver Cleanse topic

This was the exact process that I posted and followed last year taken from the "liver cleanse topic" posted above. It worked very well for me but now that I am more informed I will be doing a parasite cleanse before attempting my next liver cleanse. Apparently the parasite cleanse is a crucial part in ensuring that all the junk that is removed during the liver cleanse doesnt come back.

Supplies

Apples

3 lemons

Epsom salt

Olive oil

Water

The PLAN!

- Wake up around 8am, eat 2-3 apples, drink alot of water

- Eat more apples for lunch around 1pm

- At 8pm mix 1tbsp. Epsom salt with 3/4 cup water and drink

- At 10pm mix 1/2 cup olive oil with 1/2 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice, drink, and lie down immediately

- Next morning, wake up around 8am and take another shot of Epsom salt mix

- 2 hours later take last shot of epsom salt.

Would this be ok to do while taking fish oil? I might try the humaworm thing.

I found those pills here: :)

Its okay in general, just dont take your fish oils the day of the cleanse. The most important part of the cleanse is to take in no fat at all that day, and since fish oil is fat its a no no. You can go back to taking your fish oil the next day once you break the fast.

Just a little tip: when you break the fast the next day, its a good idea to eat lightly, like start with fruit and go slow. You will be hungry and want to pig out, but go for light healthy food, like salad, rice, steamed veggies. After my second flush I was like screw it and ate a ton of potatos and cheddar soup, and doritos, etc etc. It was NOT a good idea. My stomach couldnt handle it after fasting and I had stomach troubles for like a day and a half. The last flush I had cooked veggies for my lunch after and felt great.

I also read many other quack watch stuff that the combination of olive oil and epsom produces those stones. and many of the colon cleanses are fake and have placebo affects.

But how do they explain the parasites? Apparaently every living thing has parasites and most are harmless unless certain types evolve etc. I still think that alot of people have benefited from this and believe their is some kind of truth to it all.

Before trying this liver flush, please read this: http://www.quackwatch.org/01QuackeryRelate...cs/flushes.html

Nice to see someone balancing out the discussion :).

But before you throw away your diy liver flush kit DejaClaireVoyant did atleast 4 things, not just 1 thing

Parasite cleanse

If you have parasites living in you, killing/expelling them is going to help improve your digestive system and your overall health.

Fasting

Fasting is a known part of the body's healing process. When you're really ill (especially when your younger) you tend lose your appetite and sleep more (animals also do this). Fasting occasionally should help an overworked body and give it chance to "catch up".

Epsoms Salts (mainly magnesium)

Magnesium is good for digestion and metabolism amongst other things. Starved for magnesium

Liver flush or no liver flush, i don't think those things are particularly bad for your health. I doubt you can actually "flush" your liver, but I'm interested in some reports that if you continue to do it - eventually you stop getting the oily blobs, which surely would mean that something has changed as if your are creating them with the oil cocktail, they should never stop forming?

If you are going to keep doing them DejaClaireVoyant, will you let us know if they eventually stop? And if had you considered trying just the parasite cleanse and fasting??

I also read many other quack watch stuff that the combination of olive oil and epsom produces those stones. and many of the colon cleanses are fake and have placebo affects.

But how do they explain the parasites? Apparaently every living thing has parasites and most are harmless unless certain types evolve etc. I still think that alot of people have benefited from this and believe their is some kind of truth to it all.

It is possible that liver flushes work for some reason, but I really don't think it is because it is removing liver stones. I read the same thing, that the stones were actually just because of the mixture and the bile in your body, and is not at all a liver stone. If liver flushes worked for you that is great, but just don't think it is because of what it actually claims to be doing. It is probably something other than just cleaning out the liver that is helping.

If my skin was not looking so good from the Paleo Diet, I would probably be doing Liver Flushing too, so I really don't have anything against it, I just would like to know why it really helps, if it actually does.

It sounds too complicated to do though. I dont understand it all lol...

Pour 1/2 (half) cup (measured) olive oil into the pint jar. Add 2 drops HCl to sterilize. Wash grapefruit twice in hot water and dry; squeeze by hand into the measuring cup. Remove pulp with fork. You should have at least 1/2 (half) cup, more (up to 3/4 (three fourths) cup) is best. You may use part lemonade. Add this to the olive oil. Also add Black Walnut Tincture. Close the jar tightly with the lid and shake hard until watery (only fresh grapefruit juice does this).

Whats HCI etc?

Im thinking would it work if I just drank a tbs of epson and 3/4 of a cup of water. and do that 4 times and then drink 1/2 a cup of olive oil on its own?

I get so confused reading her method. Do you put the olive oil with the epsom salts already made?

HCl is hydrochloric acid / hydrogen chloride, i think you could also use something like jik to sterilise the jar. not that i think it should really be necessary.

Yeah I kinda think the stones wouldn't really be relevant to how it helps acne, I would imagine its just the flush in general that helps, but im no expert on this.

Just read this from here http://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=67606

Apparently its all fake....they know people who have done 20 flushes and still produce loads of gall stones and people with real stones still have them on x-rays apparently after doing 20 or so flushes.

Ed]: "I'm afraid that they're not your gallstones. Here's why:

Real gallstones are faceted polyhedra, like the ones in the picture on the links below, or else shaped like mulberries. What you'll get from the recipe are spheres. One of my correspondents describes a friend who saved the spheres and displayed them to his friends.

Real gallstones hurt bad when they pass through the cystic and common bile ducts.

Real gallstones sink in water. (As an autopsy pathologist, I'm very familiar with this.) The "gallstones" you'll produce from this recipe will float, as the "alternative thinkers" themselves point out. (They claim that real gallstones float, too. Liars.)

If you know a little basic chemistry, you'll realize what is happening. The Epsom salts are magnesium sulfate, and the grapefruit contains some complex carbohydrates. When these slosh around in the stomach and small intestine, they'll form a tough film which will encase drops of olive oil. This will produce some yellowish balls which will float in the toilet

Also if you read a bit further they argue all the evidence and it does make sense I think lol.

I still bought the mixture and plan on doing it anyway...cant hurt. I will make the decision myself..im sick of contradictions on the net too much info...

Before trying this liver flush, please read this: http://www.quackwatch.org/01QuackeryRelate...cs/flushes.html

This is absolute bullshit.

Trust me. I was very sceptical at first.

To the people who think the stones are just a mixture of the oil and salt, I promise you, your wrong. I think I already mentioned that in my second flush, the one I prepared the least for (and also attempted pretty close to the first) I got NO stones out. I took the exact same amount of olive oil and salts. If the stuff that comes out was just a mixture of the stuff, where did it go the second time? Nothing came out the second time.

As far as the thing about magnesium having an effect, Im sure it is very good for us, thats why I take at least 750 mg of magesium a day anyway. I dont have any kind of magnesium deficiency or anything so I know the flush isnt a result of magnesium as a nutrient in my body.

But anyways, Im not here to argue the legitimacy of the liver flush. In fact it makes me pretty damn sad that naysayers have to come in here and try to shoot down something that Ive already explained as being a MIRACLE for my acne and overall health. If you dont want to try it, fine, be happy with your congested livers. I just would hate for any of you guys to be discouraged because of what some people have said here. No matter if you dont believe how it works, or whatever, I promise you, its amazing. At least TRY it before knocking it down. And try it with the full effort. The preparation is key. If you just out of nowhere go out and liver flush you wont have good results. I prepared for a full month including the parasite cleanse.

PS. I just want to add, I never claimed they are gallstones. Some people do. Not I. I dont know what it is, I just think its gunk residue from bad food and drugs or whatever thats clogging your liver ducts and stopping your liver from working properly. I dont personally believe they are gallstones.

Exactly. I dont even bother looking at it anymore with some of the stuff Ive read on there. I dislike that article specifically. It really sickens me to see anyone trying to discourage people to flush (that dont have some medical condition where flushing would be harmful anyway). Its safe to say almost ANYONE with acne would benefit from flushing. It just makes me sad to know how Ive suffered and to know so many of you guys are suffering out there. I want to help any way I can to really end this acne problem.

On a side note, what is your regimen deja? I know you said liver flushing played a big part in clearing you up but is there anything else that has helped your skin?

I'm not saying that it doesn't help in some way, my main point in posting that was to point out that the little blobs aren't "stones". As for what happened to your second flush, you may have just digested it. But just because they aren't gallstones or liver stones doesn't mean that the flush doesn't help in some way. I accidentally took a bit too much magnesium citrate for a few days, and that flushed the heck out of me for several days, and my acne improved significantly from that. Unfortunately I can't be in that state constantly, but it made a big difference. It may have just cleaned you out in some way.

I'm trying this for sure, my whole body just feels crappy. And it's been mostly since I stop being able to poo correctly lol.

Perhaps this weekend. I might just try what Fuzion was going to try.

I believe it works maybe it's the epsom salts? since their magnesium maybe that's what's cleaning out the liver? I guess we just need a test and if someone just tries that and if it works maybe it's that. Or maybe it's not the liver flush alone but everything like a poster mentioned. The parasite cleanse probably helped as well. I really wanna try it after I find a time to and the best and most simple directions. I guess I should use the humaworm first?