Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dejaclairevoyant

For those who are still suffering-

At the point Im at now, Im so very sad at the wasted years I read about liver flushing and never tried it myself. I am clear now. Clearer than I ever have been in my life. Ive only done three liver flushes, but the change Ive felt in my body is AMAZING. Simply amazing. And the fact that Ive only done three (its taken some people ten or more to really have their turning point) gives me so much hope for the future. The lift in spirits I felt in my entire being when I passed toilet bowels full of stones is unmeasurable. I noticed a change in my skin after the first flush, and now after my third the change is really starting to be more lasting. I never thought id have skin this clear. NEVER.

It makes so much sense..and when I saw all that flushed out of me, I thought GOD OF COURSE! how could my body be effectively dealing with toxins and hormones when my liver was clogged with all that!?

I should point out that I suffered with moderate to severe cystic hormonal acne for years. Acne so terrible it hurt to speak sometimes, my entire face would ache and ooze and id have to be on painkillers all the time. I went through every cure I could think of. I was on the regimen (still am) for years but it never really cleared me, it cleared me maybe 40%.

I read about the liver flush and researched it for years before finally going for it. I guess I was nervous about it, worried it might hurt or make me sick. But I was wrong, its SO easy, and I have only had pleasant experiances with it, its almost a spiritual type experiance..flushing out the negative, the old emotions, the old toxins Id been carrying around. It has been LIFE CHANGING for me.

Im writing this because I feel taking our own health into our hands can be a beautiful gift from god. I wish the same success Im having for all of you guys. Maybe there are some of you who feel you have tried everything but havent gone the alternative (liver flushing, parasite cleansing) route. GO THERE! Trust me! Its easy and affordable and may be the best thing ever you can do for your health and confidence. Ive done a few bowel cleansing before, but nothing has helped the way parasite cleansing, and mainly, liver flushing has.

I feel more healthy and beautiful and young than Ive ever felt in my life. I still have a long way to go, but Im hoping after a few more flushes I may even be able to get off of benzoyl peroxide all together. I went a few days without it the other day and didnt break out, and that has NEVER happened before. It used to be if I even missed one dose the acne would explode.

I encourage all of you to try these things for yourself if you havent already, and I hope and pray it helps you like it has helped me. God bless all you guys! <3

the majority of the population has a decent functioning liver while ours breaks down like a 50 year old car at the first sign of trouble and forces us to purge ourselves over the toilet for hours while starving us

just great

No! Dont be afraid. Thats why I posted this.

It takes some research about the process and preparation and stuff. I did plenty of research, but trust me, there is NOTHING to be scared of. I didnt feel sick at all. It felt so good if anything! It was almost laughable how scared I had been, when I saw how easy it was.

And cyph, it may seem like all the population has decent functioning livers just because they dont have the tendency to have their toxins come out on their skin, but trust me, those who live a crappy lifestyle will have it catch up with them.

which method did you use? i did the 24 hour apple binge and olive oil thing last year and that worked pretty good. maybe its time for round 2

What product did u buy? Where did u get it ? How long did it take after u took the liver flush before u had to go to the toilet (l0l)?

Congratulations - I want to try it too, but I never seem to find a whole weekend to sit around and basically do nothing whilst I flush.

Wow I want to try now! Maybe it'll help me big time. I'm sorry to ask though can you point me in the direction of where to gather the information or what you did specifically?

I used the traditional hulda clark flush described on www.curezone.com

as well as many times here in this forum. The only thing I did different was put my epsoms salts into capsules and just swallowed them. No nasty drinks to choke down! Other than that I did it basically the same except I bumped the timline back (instead of stopping eating at 2 I usually stop about 5). Also I continue to drink plenty of water throughout the evening, I stop about a half hour before taking the oil mix. She says dont eat or drink anything but its not neccessary to not drink water, staying hydrated is so important. Her instructions sound really strict but something Ive learned is its okay to tweak it a bit to see what works best for you. Some people flush without epsoms salts at all because they have found that works for them, although I wouldnt recommend it.

You dont need a whole weekend to sit around and flush. Its really nothing. My last flush I ate a big fat free lunch, then I went to the movies for awhile, then shopping, then by the time I was done with that it was time to start fasting, so I came home, did some work on the computer, then when it was time took my first and second doses of epsoms, by that time it was bedtime and time to take the oil mixture, and went to sleep. In the morning I got up, took my morning doses of epsoms, and passed stones for about three hours. Once I was done I felt amazing, and spent the rest of the day swimming with family and just hanging out. I felt a little tired but that was it. Its not something that will knock you on your ass for three days, at least it hasnt been for me. The epsoms do make you go to the bathroom a bit more than normal and it does come out liquid, but its nothing thats been very hard to deal with. The most important time to stay near the bathroom is the next morning, because thats when you pass the stones. Ive flushed on days I had to work in the evening even. No big deal.

dizzylizzy, its not a product you buy all together. All you need to flush is some apple cider vinegar (I drink it four days before with apple juice to soften the stones), epsom salts, olive oil, and a grapefruit. Im pretty sure you can get most all of it for ten bucks. If you want to put the epsoms in capsules, you can buy empty gelcaps online for very cheap. Any other stuff isnt really neccessary, it just depends how much effort you want to put into flushing.

I should also add that I completed a parasite cleanse (paragone) before my first flush. That cost about 20 bucks at vitacost.com. Im also doing another parasite cleanse now. But plenty of people liver flush without ever parasite cleansing. I wouldnt recommend it though.

for more info check out the liver flushing forum and parasite cleanse forums at www.curezone.com . There are people there who have completed thirty or more cleanses and are awesome at answering questions. They have helped me out so much!

Im going out tomorrow to get this formula...I have been meaning to do it but I read alot of stuff on other health forums of people getting ill from doing it which scared me. And the reasons why was because someone said you must make sure you are metal free and have no amalgams or this will stir mercury...I dont know how true this is though but its still stopped me from trying it lol..

Guest T-Virus

I'm interested in trying this now.

Where exactly did you get all your information from?

I went to curezone.com but I can't see any particular instructions on how to do a liver flush.

Wait, so these are those stones you were talking about???

http://curezone.com/image_gallery/cleanse_...002/default.asp

OMG :X

I have those inside of me? :confused:

Im going out tomorrow to get this formula...I have been meaning to do it but I read alot of stuff on other health forums of people getting ill from doing it which scared me. And the reasons why was because someone said you must make sure you are metal free and have no amalgams or this will stir mercury...I dont know how true this is though but its still stopped me from trying it lol..

Do you know how you'd make sure if you were metal free?

dont know...Im guessing the people on the forum were paranoid.

Metal free means no braces, no copper/amalgam fillings....

Im still going to go ahead and try it anyway....its too expensive for me to remove my 14 or so amalgams lol..

I wonder if I can do a liver flush on accutane :think:

i wouldn't accutane can affect your liver as it is. i'd just wait until you are done.

dont know...Im guessing the people on the forum were paranoid.

Metal free means no braces, no copper/amalgam fillings....

Im still going to go ahead and try it anyway....its too expensive for me to remove my 14 or so amalgams lol..

Oh okay. I see. I gues I shouldn't wear my retainers while doing it. You are going to try something on curezone.com

Plus don't we need a parasite cleanse first or something?

It sounds too complicated to do though. I dont understand it all lol...

Pour 1/2 (half) cup (measured) olive oil into the pint jar. Add 2 drops HCl to sterilize. Wash grapefruit twice in hot water and dry; squeeze by hand into the measuring cup. Remove pulp with fork. You should have at least 1/2 (half) cup, more (up to 3/4 (three fourths) cup) is best. You may use part lemonade. Add this to the olive oil. Also add Black Walnut Tincture. Close the jar tightly with the lid and shake hard until watery (only fresh grapefruit juice does this).

Whats HCI etc?

Im thinking would it work if I just drank a tbs of epson and 3/4 of a cup of water. and do that 4 times and then drink 1/2 a cup of olive oil on its own?

I get so confused reading her method. Do you put the olive oil with the epsom salts already made?

It sounds too complicated to do though. I dont understand it all lol...

Pour 1/2 (half) cup (measured) olive oil into the pint jar. Add 2 drops HCl to sterilize. Wash grapefruit twice in hot water and dry; squeeze by hand into the measuring cup. Remove pulp with fork. You should have at least 1/2 (half) cup, more (up to 3/4 (three fourths) cup) is best. You may use part lemonade. Add this to the olive oil. Also add Black Walnut Tincture. Close the jar tightly with the lid and shake hard until watery (only fresh grapefruit juice does this).

Whats HCI etc?

Im thinking would it work if I just drank a tbs of epson and 3/4 of a cup of water. and do that 4 times and then drink 1/2 a cup of olive oil on its own?

I get so confused reading her method.

I typed liver flush into google and there seems to be a lot of different things that come up. I saw something that used the same things. It seemed simple but complicated at the same time. I read some other stuff specificaly on liver flushes itself and it scared me it is one of the reasons I didn't try it although I didn't know much about it until recently.

I'm interested in trying this now.

Where exactly did you get all your information from?

I went to curezone.com but I can't see any particular instructions on how to do a liver flush.

Wait, so these are those stones you were talking about???

http://curezone.com/image_gallery/cleanse_...002/default.asp

OMG :X

I have those inside of me? :confused:

Yeah, Ive gotten out a lot of stuff like that although nothing that big. My first flush produced tons of lime green clumps. My second flush I didnt get any stones out, I did it too soon after and didnt do a lot of preparation (the apple cider vinegar) before. My third flush I got tons of broken up stones out, a ton of stuff that looked just like sand, and also some dark forest green stones. Its crazy whats in there!

Dont pay attention to the HCI, or ornithine, or anything of the other random stuff. All I do is the fat free breakfast, no eating after a certain time (if you want to eat later than two then just bump the entire schedule back), epsoms salts, and then you take the olive oil and squeeze the juice of a grapefruit into it, shake it up, drink it down and then lay down and dont move for an hour. Then the next morning you take the next two doses of epsoms salts following the schedule and pass all your gunk. Dont worry about taking anything to sleep. Ive never had trouble sleeping, or felt sick.

No you dont mix the salts with the oil. I simply take 4 tbs of the epsoms, put all of it into capsules (you will end up with a lot of capsules) and divide that into four doses, then take each dose along with the time schedule. Right before you go to bed, you mix up the oil and the juice and drink it with a straw before you lay down.

And yes, its a good idea to do a parasite cleanse before. HUMAWORM is a good place to start. Google humaworm. It costs less than thirty bucks, and all you do is take two pills, twice a day, 12 hours apart. Im doing it now and its super easy.

I wish I could help about the fillings thing. Ive never had any dental work done so I dont know much in that area. The people on curezone would though.

Guest T-Virus

Can I buy epsoms salts at a pharmacy?

Yes, any pharmacy, drugstore, target, wallgreens, etc etc. Pretty much anywhere. Grocery stores should have them too, so you can just get the olive oil and grapefruit all in one place.

I wonder if I can do a liver flush on accutane :think:

i wouldn't accutane can affect your liver as it is. i'd just wait until you are done.

Okay =]