Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Libertine.

Anyone have experience of fillers in the UK?

I'm thinking of going down this route as i'm not in a position to try anything invasive because i'm using benzoyl peroxide for my acne, which slows healing.

Has anyone in the uk had any experience of using fillers? Any good clinics out there, and what would be the best type of filler? Restylane seems quite popular so might look into that.

I would avoid Transform at all costs.

Their prices are just ridiculous. Something like £370 for a single syringe of restylane that only lasts about 3 months? Shocking really.

Their prices are just ridiculous. Something like £370 for a single syringe of restylane that only lasts about 3 months? Shocking really.

hmm...that is pretty bad. If those are sorts of prices i can expect then i'll forget about it i reckon. I've yet to start ringing around because i'd like to know if anyone from here has been to a good clinic who know their stuff. But yeah, £370 for a single syring is pretty damn expensive.

hmm...that is pretty bad. If those are sorts of prices i can expect then i'll forget about it i reckon. I've yet to start ringing around because i'd like to know if anyone from here has been to a good clinic who know their stuff. But yeah, £370 for a single syring is pretty damn expensive.

Id look around. Some clinics only charge around £250 for a syringe of restylane but I still think that's too much considering Restylane doesn't last very long.

I'd look into evolence and other longer lasting fillers that have a lifespan of 1+ years

Glow medical clinic, harley street, London. Specifically if at all possible ask for dr dondos for your consultation. She s pretty good will go into depth of all options!!

Glow medical clinic, harley street, London. Specifically if at all possible ask for dr dondos for your consultation. She s pretty good will go into depth of all options!!

Thanks mate, will look into it.