Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RCRanger03

Retin A Micro and Cetaphil Moisturizing

I'm on Minocycline, Duac, and Retin A Micro 0.1% and everywhere i see says that i should moisturize moisturize moisturize. I take the minocycline in the morning when i wake up and before i go to sleep along with a Vitamin E supplement. I put on the Duac at night so i dont have to deal with geting the BP in it on my clothes. In the morning i take a shower first thing and after my shower i generally put on the Retin A Micro, but since ive been told to moisturize all the time i went out and got cetaphil moisturizer. Should i put on before or after the Retin A Micro

I'm on Minocycline, Duac, and Retin A Micro 0.1% and everywhere i see says that i should moisturize moisturize moisturize. I take the minocycline in the morning when i wake up and before i go to sleep along with a Vitamin E supplement. I put on the Duac at night so i dont have to deal with geting the BP in it on my clothes. In the morning i take a shower first thing and after my shower i generally put on the Retin A Micro, but since ive been told to moisturize all the time i went out and got cetaphil moisturizer. Should i put on before or after the Retin A Micro

I've read that it is not good to moisturize with RAM because it inhibits the time-release microsphere formula. I'm sorry, I can't tell you where I read it, but maybe google it?

Wash you face, then apply RAM once face has dried, then apply moisturiser once the RAM has absorbed in :)

Wash you face, then apply RAM once face has dried, then apply moisturiser once the RAM has absorbed in :)

RAM takes several hors to absorb because of the microspheres. they release a small steady stream of tretinoin onto your skin overnight. unlike generic tretinoin cream or gel, which just absorbs all at once.