Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I think I have sensitive and breakout prone skin, but can't seem to find any right combination of products that work.

1) I have blackheads on my nose and sometimes my forehead.

2) I have really oily skin that gets shiny quickly.

3) I have little red/not red bumps on my forehead and my right cheek (getting smaller, but spreading?)

I've tried alot of over-the-counter products. Cleansers, cleansers with a washcloth or a mechanical scrub, toners, 3% hydrogen peroxide, 5% BP, moisturizers and BHA.

Two months ago I had just been washing, applying hydrogen peroxide like a toner and sunscreen. I had okay skin, until out of nowhere it was like an attack. I stopped using the peroxide, but it got worse and I went back to it. My skin felt all dry, then that turned to oily so I dropped my moisturizer. For the past while I've been washing, applying BHA and then just going about my day. The bumps got smaller, but haven't gone away and only made more pop up, plus the bumps would get all red after I applied the BHA.

Does anyone have any advice? Any regimen or someting to aid me? I am that desperate. I don't even want my boyfriend to come close to me so he doesn't see how bad it is.

I am really, really, really lost in ways of taking care of my skin. HELP!