Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

3 weeks into my new regime and i'm extremely happy, i wasn't gonna post for another couple of weeks but I believe i've finally found and started working on the problem causing my acne! I've spent a while researching and experimenting and now i have a 90 day plan to rid myself of acne once and for all! And if it works, i should feel a whole lot healthier!

put very simply your intestine develops leakages allowing substances that would normally be digested to enter the bloodstream. These toxins are passed onto the liver to deal with but it cannot cope with the overwhelming toxins and stores them in the body tissues to come back to later on. The liver is too overworked to go back to the toxins and as the intestinal lining gets consistently weaker more and more toxins and undigested food enter into the bloodstream. The immune system sends out antibodies to fight these foreign substances and in doing that toxic oxidants are produced which attack the body tissues causing allergic reactions and pain and inflammation throughout the body.

a few problems

- eating several small meals

- eating before you get "full"

i just don't see this as being viable with people have a regular 9-5 job or a job that requires several straight hours of concentration and focus like any analytical job, you can't just drop your task after 2 hours and go eat and come back

as for avoiding fruit it is horribly sad (if it is true) that we have to avoid such a nutritious food group because of some damn glucose and sucrose

i've followed most of the advice on that list along with fish oil supplementation and liquid chlorophyll and i have brought my acne down to very mild with very little oil production, but all it takes is a humid day to accumulate some dry sweat on my forehead and t-zone and the breakouts come right back, and you aren't going to stop sweating with diet

Guest T-Virus

I don't see the point in supplementing with B5. A multivitamin would make more sense to me. I think large amounts of B5 would just make LGS worse.

According to that list you could been showing symptoms of any kind and just diagnose yourself with LGS.

a few problems

- eating several small meals

- eating before you get "full"

i just don't see this as being viable with people have a regular 9-5 job or a job that requires several straight hours of concentration and focus like any analytical job, you can't just drop your task after 2 hours and go eat and come back

as for avoiding fruit it is horribly sad (if it is true) that we have to avoid such a nutritious food group because of some damn glucose and sucrose

i've followed most of the advice on that list along with fish oil supplementation and liquid chlorophyll and i have brought my acne down to very mild with very little oil production, but all it takes is a humid day to accumulate some dry sweat on my forehead and t-zone and the breakouts come right back, and you aren't going to stop sweating with diet

I don't see the point in supplementing with B5. A multivitamin would make more sense to me. I think large amounts of B5 would just make LGS worse.

According to that list you could been showing symptoms of any kind and just diagnose yourself with LGS.

Guest T-Virus

Yeah thats the problem with all these things, I started looking into candida, which can cause LGS and thats how i got to LGS not the other way around.

As for the B5, i do take a high quality multivitamin with B5 however, if you check out what B5 is good for

Vitamin B5

Vitamin B5 is also important in maintaining a healthy digestive tract and it helps the body use other vitamins (particularly riboflavin) more effectively

i get acne from sweating because all of my acne is inflammatory, which means almost all of is along my temples, corners of forehead, nose, etc.

the sweat dries which causes a blanket of insulation on my face leading to more inflammation

two days ago the humidity was 75%+ with intense sunshine, which made me a sweat throughout morning and afternoon after showering, and later at night i did squats which made me sweat more, i showered that night and my skin looked fine

but that just meant it needed a few days for the clogged pores formed that day from the dry sweat to become inflammed because by today morning i have 2-3 inflammed whiteheads in previously flat areas

and since the most humid month is coming up (july) i'm screwed even more even though my dietary changes have improved me a lot

i never touch my face during the day or night unless accidentally

i take the chlorophyllin solution as an internal detoxifier twice a day, improves regularity and reduces time of bowel movements

B5 is what made me chronically ill.

By the way, Candida is normally found in the bowel. Real Candidiasis is known as "Systemic Candidiasis" which is a "systemic infection." This condition is only found in people with highly compromised immune systems (i.e. individuals suffering from cancer or AIDS). If you had this you would feel extremely ill and it can be tested for in a blood test.

Candida is a normal gut organism, and immune responses (antibodies, cell mediated responses) to this organism are both expected and observed in healthy controls as well as those allegedly suffering from Candidiasis. There is neither a scientific rationale nor published evidence that elimination of Candida with diets or anti-fungal therapy is useful for management.

i get acne from sweating because all of my acne is inflammatory, which means almost all of is along my temples, corners of forehead, nose, etc.

the sweat dries which causes a blanket of insulation on my face leading to more inflammation

two days ago the humidity was 75%+ with intense sunshine, which made me a sweat throughout morning and afternoon after showering, and later at night i did squats which made me sweat more, i showered that night and my skin looked fine

but that just meant it needed a few days for the clogged pores formed that day from the dry sweat to become inflammed because by today morning i have 2-3 inflammed whiteheads in previously flat areas

and since the most humid month is coming up (july) i'm screwed even more even though my dietary changes have improved me a lot

i take the chlorophyllin solution as an internal detoxifier twice a day, improves regularity and reduces time of bowel movements

Guest T-Virus
If you suffer from severe acne and don't even look yourself in the mirror then you seriously suffer from any mental disorder in the world

How can you say that. To have a deffected face when you're pretty or it doesn't even matter if you're pretty if still affects your self-esteem. It's not all about looks. But at the end of the day when you have suffered so much shit you want to feel comfortable in yourself and you don't do that when you have a bad face right? You can still be happy but not as happy as you could have been. It's like a social handicapp there's no question about that.

Guest T-Virus
How can you say that. To have a deffected face when you're pretty or it doesn't even matter if you're pretty if still affects your self-esteem. It's not all about looks. But at the end of the day when you have suffered so much shit you want to feel comfortable in yourself and you don't do that when you have a bad face right? You can still be happy but not as happy as you could have been. It's like a social handicapp there's no question about that.

Guest T-Virus
It's connected to the mental health

Thats a fair problem you can't stop sweating - do you feel you sweat more than "most" people? Or just that you sweat a normal amount, or is it just because of the inflammation. Did you ever try what those wacky people were doing, putting deodorant on your face? (I wouldn't recommend it as most deodorants i've seen say do not do this!).

Have you noticed any improvement taking the chlorophyll?

Do you know someone who cured the leaky gut and candida acne eating only non starched vegetables, fish, chicken, meat, without using probiotic capsules, without using l glutamine, but eating too: beans, brown rice, fruits everyday?

Who have leaky gut said have these symptoms: pain in the belly, floating and gases. So, if someone have only the acne, folliculitis and dermatitis on the body without other symptoms, don’t have leaky gut and don’t need to do the leaky gut diet with L glutamine and probiotic capsules, right?