Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to rant.

Today is day 23 on Accutane and I feel horrible.

I feel like I'm about to pass out any minute, my throat is sore and swollen and I am so tired I could sleep for days. My vision is blurring slighty sometimes (maybe something to do with feeling tired?). I am also losing weight, although I am not complaining about that. :surprised: .

I really hope this works and is all worth it in the end.

Exactly how I feel. I sleep for 15 hours now. Without waking up. Its really quite unbelievable. I have no desire to do anything....I just feel too tired. BUT this isnt forever..and we'll (fingers crossed) have great skin at the end of it all! :Dalso..my throat has been sore since around then too...its most annoying!!!

I felt the same during my first 2 weeks. I really wasn't sure that I was going to make it through a 5 month course. But, I am now in my 6th week and feeling really good. Sure I have all of the annoying side effects and I am tired, but now I know I can make it!

Good luck and hang in there!

Tiredness can be directly related to dehydration. Drink a lot of water, more than you normally would before you went on Accutane. See if that helps with the tiredness and sore throat. Otherwise, you might actually have a bit of a virus. It will get better.