Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
blahblah900

alpha hydrox souffle 12 percent

I have used 2 jars already and noticed that my red marks/brown marks fade just very very little. I bought a 3rd jar and currently still usiing it. I wanted to know if it is okay to use this day and night assuming i don't leave the house for the day. I been using it only at night and my marks doesn't fade that well though i see some minor improvement. I think the box said to use it only at night but I am thinking about using it everyday day and night and just put it on me right now for the day.

Should i or should i not b/c doing it just at night doesn't seem to help fade it that well?

Also, i heard reviews that some ppl say the 10 percent lotion works better than the 12 percent whereas some say the 12 percent works better than the 10 percent. I have sensitive skin but it doesn't tingle my face anymore using it b/c I am used to the souffle.

i use the alpha hydrox souffle, and i use day and night. I also use mederma on my red spots and that seems to be helping. make sure you are using a moistrizer after you use the souffle. i didn't for awhle and now that i do my skin is improving a lot faster.

so what seems to help your red marks more the souffle or the mederma. I heard from a lot of ppl mederma doesn't do much. What moisturizer do you use? I use FOTE aloe vera gel but also have Complex 15 lotion but i only use the aloe vera.

I would say the souffle works better, I also use it on my chest and back and the results were visble within 3 days. I think the mederma takes a long to time to show results and I only use it at night b/c it kind of flakes off when i put makeup on. It might be more effective if i used the 4 times a day like it says, but that won't happen. I use purpose moistrizer for day and jojoba oil at night.

I would say the souffle works better, I also use it on my chest and back and the results were visble within 3 days. I think the mederma takes a long to time to show results and I only use it at night b/c it kind of flakes off when i put makeup on. It might be more effective if i used the 4 times a day like it says, but that won't happen. I use purpose moistrizer for day and jojoba oil at night.

oh so you use purpose cleanser, then AHA souffle and then Jojoba oil to moisturize at night?

I sort of have the same thing except i use aloe vera gel for moisturier.