Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jessika

id bare minerals?

anyone tried this? this mineral makeup is meant to be v good as its all non pore blocking etc x

anyone tried this? this mineral makeup is meant to be v good as its all non pore blocking etc x

There are several threads regarding id bare minerals on this board, so you could check them out by doing a search, but most of the responses have been negative. BM contains bismuth oxychloride, which has caused people to break out or itch. While there are some people on the boards that love it and would never use anything else, I believe the majority have had trouble wearing it. It did not break me out, but I have extremely oily skin, and it did nothing for oil control. so I switched.

If you want to try mineral makeup, there are other brands, such as Everyday Minerals, Aubrey Nicole, Joppa Minerals, and Meow Cosmetics (just to name a few) that do not use this ingredient- and most allow you to purchase sample sizes before you buy full sizes to make sure you get a good color match. Everyday Minerals offers sample sizes for free- you just have to pay the shipping. I go back and forth betweek EM, AN, and Joppa, but all of these have been reported by many as great successes for them.

Good luck! :D

ID didn't break me out, but made me super-itchy. Everday Minerals feels great, though!

I broke out from ID too.Gave me my first and only nodule and many more minor breakouts.Although i would never use it again i know some of my friends use it and love it