Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I posted a few different times about ym horrible experience trying to find a moisturizer that doesnt break me out. Im still on that quest. Ive tried a few more and thy are just as bad. I started use fruit of the earth aloe ver gel though. I love it, it calms my redness like it was never there and actually has been helping with my acne. BUT it doesnt moisturize worth a damn. So i was going to try buying jojoba oil and mixing a few drops of that in with the small amount of aloe vera gel i use and then putting it on my face. Do you think this would work good for moisturizing? My skin isnt very dry, just tight and uncomfortable. But i hear jojoba is supposed to be great at moisturizing. Any input would be awesome. thanks

Jojoba oil is alright, but it doesn't really moisturize. It lubricates you skin (slightly). It helps to seal in moisture that's already present. If you want an effective moisturizer that is light and doesn't break out I suggest Nutraderm Therapeutic lotion (original formula). Everyone has different skin, but every reviewer I've read said it never broke them out. I use it and it's feels really light and absorbs really quick. Actually feels good on the skin. Try it out.