Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
n00bie

Clinique Stay Matte Sheer Pressed Powder

i havent used it, but i've used the proactiv sheer finish pressed powder. it evens out my complexion with a matte finish and doesnt add any color.

I'm looking for a new pressed powder, has anyone used this one and did it break you out?

i use it on top of my liquid foundation, i've been using it for years and i love it!!

Hi, while I love the Clinique Clarifying makeup, I recently or around 6 months ago purchased the stay matt powder compact and DID NOT like it. For once a day after your foundation, it looks okay. If you use it a few times a day for touchups, it seems to get shiney and cakey looking. Now the Estee lauder oil control powder is good for just a few bucks more and doesn't get so shiney and cakey looking. I have found that many drugstore compacts seem to be better for oily prone skin since many times they are lighter than the dept. store brands and seem to do okay when using them a few times a day for touchups.

I still have a full compact of this stuff since I hate to take back makeup.