Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello everyone! I have been browsing this website for a few months and it has been an excellent resource. To all my fellow sufferers out there ACNE BLOWS! I need to ask a question. I have been on 20 tablets a day of B5 and although my face isn't as oily I broke out pretty bad at first and it's taking a while for them to dissapear. I'm using brevoxyl topically and some essential oils for moisturisation. I need to know if I'm doing anything wrong! I know that some people said that a high dosage made them worse and a lower dosage helped them more, and also that some people said it just started working after a couple of months. Also my pores haven't done the shrinking thing yet. I am so confused!!!!!!!!!!! I know I shouldn't pin my hopes on it but I don't want to give up too soon either!!

Any responses would be most appreciated :surprised:

hey crybaby and welcome to acne.org.

i'm going to move this to the nutrition/holistic section because i know there are several folks who know all about B5.

i'm hoping you'll get some better replies over there.