Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wiener_bur

Does it look like my acne is returning?

When I was on accutane I used to visit this site daily, I finished 9 months ago after being on Accutane for about 8 months. I have a cumulative dose of 170mg/kg+. My red marks have healed now well almost completely, and my skin looks great. But a few weeks ago I suddenly had two regular zits on my upper lip and one solid zit with no head. Several days later I broke out on my chin with a normal pimple on my chin and a pussed zit around my mouth area followed a few days later. Now again a few days later I broke out with another solid zit on my chin and right now another pimple is forming there but this ones regular size. WTF is going on?? Is my acne returning? I'm freakin the f*** out!!

I'm almost 21 years old and am a male, I thought my gender and age would give me a good chance of cure. My acne was never cystic although it was severe during my mid-teens but by the time I went on accutane it was about moderately severe, a lot better then before. And I never used anything for my skin after accutane.