Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

shipping methods??

What is the difference between the shipping methods?

I see when I order 3 BP gels the shipping methods I get 3 shipping methods:

1. US MAIL PRIORTY (2-5 working days) less $$$

2. UPS GROUND (2-6 working days) a little more $$$

3. UPS AIR (2-3 working days) most $$$

Now, is US MAIL PRIORTY faster than UPS ground. I know that AIR is probably the fastest... but between 1 & 2, whitch is faster?

What is the difference between the shipping methods?

I see when I order 3 BP gels the shipping methods I get 3 shipping methods:

1. US MAIL PRIORTY (2-5 working days) less $$$

2. UPS GROUND (2-6 working days) a little more $$$

3. UPS AIR (2-3 working days) most $$$

Now, is US MAIL PRIORTY faster than UPS ground. I know that AIR is probably the fastest... but between 1 & 2, whitch is faster?

Hey welcome to acne.org :wavey: and happy posting ;)

I would probably go with option one. It will come to your mailbox instead of you having to go pick it up at the post office. I think thast the one where you get it delivered to your mailbox :unsure:

I would probably go with option one. It will come to your mailbox instead of you having to go pick it up at the post office. I think thast the one where you get it delivered to your mailbox :unsure:

Oh so UPS ships to the post office, and the other comes to my house mailbox? Can someone confirm this?

Oh so UPS ships to the post office, and the other comes to my house mailbox? Can someone confirm this?

US Mail Priority = if it can fit in the mail box it will be in the mail box, otherwise it will be on your doorstep.

UPS = either leave it on your door step or if they cant leave it they will take it back to their warehouse and attempt delivery another time. usually they will leave the package though.

Personally I always go with UPS Ground. I dont trust the U.S. mail service with packages.

ok, thanks! that really cleared things up! (no pun inteneted) wait, is that a pun... whatever...

THANKS!