Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nightwish

When should I moisturize?

howdy...

well, from my experience i moisturise everyday in the days and nights... i only do the full DKR once a week however/ and only during the night that is.

when i do the DKR i wait 15 to 20 mins before i moisturise... see my sig below for more info if it helps.

I'm using BP only at Night, Is it better to moisturize 15 min after BP or in the morning?

If your skin isn't overly dry, you might be able to get away with only moisturizing during the daytime. Just play around with it and see what works for you. The nighttime moisturization has always been optional, however most people who are using bp twice a day have found that twice a day moisturization is necessary. But since you are only using bp once per day, you may not need to moisturize twice.

Apart from the comfort reason, I thought maybe BP works better if waiting to the next morning to moisturize.

I only use bp at night too, but i moisturise both morning & night now.

For me personally, i see no difference in the effectiveness of bp with/without moisturiser. I just know moisturiser makes your skin feel alot nicer.