Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ami24

For Those Taking Fish Oil With Success

For those taking fish oil and who've found success with it, what's your dosage been?

Personally my highest dosage in the 2 1/2 months i've been taking it was 3.9g. Currently i'm only taking about 2g because it was getting so expensive and also i wanted to experiment wth other supplements. At best the fish oil has helped me not break out as much but zits & whiteheads still come & go. So I'm wondering if maybe I need a stronger dosage?

so you're up to 12grams a day, right? have you noticed a significant improvement?

this combined with cutting out all simple carbs and limiting grains to one meal a day has reduced my oil 80%+ since january

my joint movement is much more fluid too

I take anywhere from 4-6grams of omega 3 content (eph+dha) daily. A Multivitamin, and days where I don't get enough zinc, I take a supplement of 50mg. I don't know how long I've been taking it, but it's been some time.

Results: No more back acne, Not too much oily skin, Not as many pimples as before, improved complexion. I still get pimples. <- B/C of poor diet and a lot of stress. I usually break out if I'm stressed out.

I take anywhere from 4-6grams of omega 3 content (eph+dha) daily. A Multivitamin, and days where I don't get enough zinc, I take a supplement of 50mg. I don't know how long I've been taking it, but it's been some time.

Results: No more back acne, Not too much oily skin, Not as many pimples as before, improved complexion. I still get pimples. <- B/C of poor diet and a lot of stress. I usually break out if I'm stressed out.

I take only 600mg of salmon oil Omega-3 and the results have been fantastic. Make me wonder what would happen if I were to take more...