Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have read numerous posts about the benefits of drinking ACV, (apple cider vinegar) and how people have had amazing results with it. I have tried it this morning and its digusting!

So how does eveyone that does it take theres? And how do you go about eliminating the chances of tooth decay with it?

I want to start driinking 4 tablespoons a day but its too horrible at the moment!

I have read numerous posts about the benefits of drinking ACV, (apple cider vinegar) and how people have had amazing results with it. I have tried it this morning and its digusting!

So how does eveyone that does it take theres? And how do you go about eliminating the chances of tooth decay with it?

I want to start driinking 4 tablespoons a day but its too horrible at the moment!

Thanks for your reply! I have been using it as a toner as well for the last 2 weeks bout 50/50 mix and have noticed differences, am gonna try apple juice ttonight, had two tea spoons this morning, nearly threw up the 2nd one, nasty stuff! Dont need to lose weight but i need to eat all the time (fast metabolism) im always hungry and end up buying muffins and cakes and crap which breaks me out, so that would be benificial.

I tell myself it has a slight, slight possibility of helping my skin. That alone is enough to make me take it without complaining.

Just put it on a spoon and put the spoon into your throat (not too far) just so it surpasses your mouth. Then just drop it down your throat.

Can I drink ACV directly without mixing it to water? Will I have similar results? Im guessing it would be better coz you'll just have to gulp it one time per tablespoon only. Especially if you put your spoon near your throat already.

Not sure if the benefits are better drinking it on its own...but trust me, mix it with apple juice! you can hardly even notice it!! a MUST! good luck!

I haven't seen anyone else post this, but personally, I got horrific stomach aches from drinking it.

I tried it with blackcurrent today and it was ok just added water to the ribena and downed it..

Am gonna try the apple juice with straw though, because of the possible enamal side effects..

I didnt think something out of a bottle could be so discusting! would rather drink hot sauce!

I tried it with blackcurrent today and it was ok just added water to the ribena and downed it..

Am gonna try the apple juice with straw though, because of the possible enamal side effects..

I didnt think something out of a bottle could be so discusting! would rather drink hot sauce!