Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AutonomousOne1980

Chlorophyll, its green and its everywhere.

I just wanted to start a thread about chlorophyll, the green pigment in plants.

Its for the most part the color of life itself you would think that something so abundant would be so important to us as an organism.

And ive been thinking of how little of this stuff ive actually been getting but now im changing my diet and drinking a green smoothie everyday.

Also ive read some recent studies that chlorophyll derivatives are ppar alpha agonists and since ppar alpha modulation is the next wave of skin disease pharmaceutical targets i thought this chlorophyll stuff could help my skin.

So i dont really know where this topic would go from here, but i just thought perhaps someone would have something to add .

yep

Ive been getting in about 3 tablespoons of wheatgrass with good results

its also really helped me get off the red bulls which are terrible for the skin, Wheatgrass gives me better energy without the crash afterwards

Hmmm... Garden of Wisdom sells chlorophyll...I was wondering what the heck I might use something like that for. :think: Interesting.

yep

its also really helped me get off the red bulls which are terrible for the skin, Wheatgrass gives me better energy without the crash afterwards

i've been taking 8-10 tablespoons of a concentrated chlorophyllin solution each day and it has improved my regularity and made my bowel movements more "complete" and quick, with a wonderful green as well

i tried wheatgrass juice but i can't find a cheap price for it anywhere around here unless i'm looking for the wrong stuff, it seems at least twice as expensive as the chlorophyllin solution i buy

i also eat broccoli, lettuce and other green veggies each day

chlorophyll or chlorophyllin (both of them) are quite powerful at alkalizing your body, if you start ingesting them regularly you should expect a purging breakout within the first two weeks, i had a nasty one that went away after a week or so

taking them on an empty stomach after waking up is even better

yep

is the wheatgrass clearing your skin?

yep

yep

I cant limit it down to just wheatgrass but the combo of wheatgrass, acai, fish oil and zinc has done a great job for my acne scars

read up on here though

http://www.falconblanco.com/health/supplem.../wheatgrass.htm

clearing acne is under one of the benefits

yep

I cant limit it down to just wheatgrass but the combo of wheatgrass, acai, fish oil and zinc has done a great job for my acne scars

read up on here though

http://www.falconblanco.com/health/supplem.../wheatgrass.htm

clearing acne is under one of the benefits