Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest sm_oore

Zeno

Guest sm_oore

I was wondering if i should try this out but wouldn't want to waste the money.

I just got off accutane lfor my 2nd time like 4 months ago and it has left me with moderate scars on my cheeks. :doubt: But now i have been getting whiteheads almost every day. Its pretty bothersome, i just hope it doesn't develop into cystic acne in the future, which i use to get.

Anyone have success with it? Whether it was mild or cystic acne?

Also how many times can you use it?

Thanks

From what I understand, it doesn't work that well for surface whiteheads or large cysts. What it does work well on are those deep, inflamed pimples that never quite come to the surface and also on papules. I have zapped a couple of these types of spots and they totally went away (I don't get them often, but they usually take forever to go away). The least expensive version comes with 60 treatments (and you can treat each spot up to 3 times in a 24 hour period - then you are supposed to stop). I think its use is limited, but it is very effective for some types of acne breakouts. You also need to use it as soon as you feel the pimple starting. It is not effective for spots that are already developed.

it works GREAT if you use it 6 times one day on one pimple. Go to Walgreens and buy it try it out for a few days and then return it ito walgreens if you love it go on ebay and get it for more than half the price... thats what i did! i love it

definitely a great investment! it says it only works for like 2 types of acne, but in my experience it's worked on everything except blackheads.

Guest sm_oore

Whats the lifespan for one of these things?

Also, anyone know if it can it stimulate collagen?

Thanks

the tip comes with either 60 or 120 uses, i don't remember which, but you can buy new tips for about $30 when the old ones run out. the pamphlet says that the actual device should last about 3 years.

and no, it won't help with scars

:eh: I just don't get it.

I'm very happy it works for some people.

It never worked for me at all... I gave mine away, I hope it helped her out.

Guest missyjean130

I was wanting to buy one of these. I might be getting it for my birthday...

I need to try it first...

Guest Jessica A

Personally... I bought the Zeno when I started getting really bad cystic acne on my chin and forehead. I treated each one at least twice in a row, and I also treated a few smaller ones I had coming out. For the really deep under-the-skin ones, both of which I caught when I first felt them coming out, the Zeno did absolutely nothing. In fact, I'd almost swear it made them worse - I still have the mark for the last one on my chin that I tried to treat with Zeno, and it's been mostly gone for almost a month now. I just returned mine to the store, because I was totally unhappy with it and felt that buying it was a waste of my money.

Maybe I should have listened to my dermatologist's office when I called to ask about it, and they recommended against it.

Personally... I bought the Zeno when I started getting really bad cystic acne on my chin and forehead. I treated each one at least twice in a row, and I also treated a few smaller ones I had coming out. For the really deep under-the-skin ones, both of which I caught when I first felt them coming out, the Zeno did absolutely nothing. In fact, I'd almost swear it made them worse - I still have the mark for the last one on my chin that I tried to treat with Zeno, and it's been mostly gone for almost a month now. I just returned mine to the store, because I was totally unhappy with it and felt that buying it was a waste of my money.

Maybe I should have listened to my dermatologist's office when I called to ask about it, and they recommended against it.

i tried it. The zeno only works for pimples that are developing into whiteheads, cyst, etc.

so if you can spot it early..zap --> redness --> gone!

does not work for blemishes and blackheads

hope this helped.