Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hi i was just wondering if anyone has experinced alot of breakouts using mac studio fix foundation? i was reading a magazine once that said if you use spf in your foundation your are more prone to breakouts that you should use power spf. has everyone every heard of that? what do you guys think about cover girl true blend foundation does it cause less breakouts then mac studio fix. thanks

I know this is not the brand you're inquiring on but Almay is a brand I can say for sure that doesnt break me out, Im even using their line smoothing line (specifically the compact one) and not the clear complexion line like you would assume you would need. I broke out from mineral makeup and Almay is the only brand I trust, at least from the drugstore end =)

I know this is not the brand you're inquiring on but Almay is a brand I can say for sure that doesnt break me out, Im even using their line smoothing line (specifically the compact one) and not the clear complexion line like you would assume you would need. I broke out from mineral makeup and Almay is the only brand I trust, at least from the drugstore end =)

MAC Studio Fix doesn't contain SPF.

I've never had problems with Studio Fix breaking me out. I know a lot of people who have. There's really no way of telling...you just have to try it yourself. The good thing about using MAC is that you can always return it after a few weeks if it gives you problems.

MAC Studio Fix doesn't contain SPF.

I've never had problems with Studio Fix breaking me out. I know a lot of people who have. There's really no way of telling...you just have to try it yourself. The good thing about using MAC is that you can always return it after a few weeks if it gives you problems.

Studio Fix (aka Studio Fix Powder Plus) does not contain SPF.

Studio Fix Fluid does contain SPF.

They are two different products. Two very different products actually.

...P.S. I work for MAC. <3

Studio Fix (aka Studio Fix Powder Plus) does not contain SPF.

Studio Fix Fluid does contain SPF.

They are two different products. Two very different products actually.

...P.S. I work for MAC. <3