Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

please respond!! i have been taking claravis 20 mg. i am on day 13. my face has exploded with tons of bumps all over my cheeks, chin, etc. i would classify my acne, prior to today, to be very mild, but persistent. no cysts. what is going on?? is this the initial breakout ive been hearing about??? i called my doc. her nurse said it is rare for someone on such a low dose to experience any breakouts worse than normal. told me i could come in for a mild chemical peel, microderm, or injections!!! i dont want to do anything to this. it looks so red and tight.

please respond asap. i am freaking out!!!

yes i am having IB i am on week 3 and taking 50mg i was expecting it, but also its time of my period so its hard to know what is related to what

try not to freak out from what i read IB's can happen to anyone at this point maybe you should speak to the derm directly for some reassurance

yes i am having IB i am on week 3 and taking 50mg i was expecting it, but also its time of my period so its hard to know what is related to what

try not to freak out from what i read IB's can happen to anyone at this point maybe you should speak to the derm directly for some reassurance

don't worry too much about it. just keep taking the accutane it should clear up. if i were you i would start taking an antibiotic too.

well mine is always on my chin but the reason i ended up on this is because its started on other areas, up one side of my face and forehead

i currently have 4 disappearing smaller whitehead spots, some of which i burst as i am terrible for the picking :( but they go quicker sometimes - but because my skin is fragile and i didn't realise, i made them bleed really bad and they are sore. Then instead of a normal scab they seem to peel off like paper in a couple of days. so DONT PICK!!!!

then i have my old friend, the chin cyst, and his friend next door who is thinking of coming out to see me this month! the cyst decided to swell up a bit overnight and has grown all day is really sore and red looking, the other one that always swells up (they lay as hard lumps the rest of the time) might do but i hope i can stop it somehow!

then i have 3 or so more around my mouth but they are small and probably wont stay for long

i think about it and look at them way too much, hard isn't it.

This might sound weird, but apart from those spots the rest of my skin looks amazing, smooth and lovely and people keep commenting on it

well mine is always on my chin but the reason i ended up on this is because its started on other areas, up one side of my face and forehead

i currently have 4 disappearing smaller whitehead spots, some of which i burst as i am terrible for the picking :( but they go quicker sometimes - but because my skin is fragile and i didn't realise, i made them bleed really bad and they are sore. Then instead of a normal scab they seem to peel off like paper in a couple of days. so DONT PICK!!!!

then i have my old friend, the chin cyst, and his friend next door who is thinking of coming out to see me this month! the cyst decided to swell up a bit overnight and has grown all day is really sore and red looking, the other one that always swells up (they lay as hard lumps the rest of the time) might do but i hope i can stop it somehow!

then i have 3 or so more around my mouth but they are small and probably wont stay for long

i think about it and look at them way too much, hard isn't it.

This might sound weird, but apart from those spots the rest of my skin looks amazing, smooth and lovely and people keep commenting on it

no i have cystic acne which is why i take a higher dose than you too - i get them anyway so this is probably part of my IB or period

mine is bumpy and sore too, do you have a good moisturiser? I am using Aloe Vera gel, its brilliant for the soreness, really alleviates it and soothing

no i have cystic acne which is why i take a higher dose than you too - i get them anyway so this is probably part of my IB or period

mine is bumpy and sore too, do you have a good moisturiser? I am using Aloe Vera gel, its brilliant for the soreness, really alleviates it and soothing