Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
raegan

I've jumped on the bandwagon

After much reading of posts and posts glorifying the awesome-ness of Revlon colorstay foundation I have decided to give it a try. My reasons being that my skin is getting oilier in the hot, humid summer and I believe the covergirl ultimate compact makeup and physician's formula mineral wear + wearing sunscreen underneath to be worsening the greasiness :think: .

So, I've been searching and hoping to find a good liquid foundation that has sunscreen and provides decent coverage without making me an oil slick. I tried the Neutrogena Glow Sheers stuff b/c of it's spf and claim to be a foundation. But, as many have found out, it is merely a tinted moisturizer and makes you feel like well, you're wearing sunscreen all day!

Anyway, I wore Revlon Colorstay Active (in the tube) in Buff today. I'm happy to say it's a perfect match!!!! AND, I noticed my face was MUCH less oilier while using it. It made my face very matte. So, thanks Sephora and all of you colorstay supporters for suggesting it. I'm really happy with it so far. Woo-hoo! :dance:

the buff made me turn orange after acouple of hours :( but i just bought the Ivory kind to try it out. but this time i bought it in the glass bottle. combo/oily with softflex or whatever. i kinda think colorstay broke me out.. but idk.. we will see.. i havent tried this new color yet. **crosses fingers**