Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sephora28

maybelline defina-lash

ive tried it

meh,its nothing special

it does "define a lash",but im used to the volume i get from CG's Volume Exact,so Define-A-Lash was a little boring for me

and it didnt really feel like any mascara was getting on my lashes because the wand was so rubbery-ish

ive tried it

meh,its nothing special

it does "define a lash",but im used to the volume i get from CG's Volume Exact,so Define-A-Lash was a little boring for me

and it didnt really feel like any mascara was getting on my lashes because the wand was so rubbery-ish

yeah i tried CG's lash exact (which also has a rubber wand) and found it awful! those mascara might be great if all you want is the color and some definition. but if you're like me, and want bombshell lashes, stay away!

I like Volume Exact. I already have long lashes so I don't need too much legnth. Any mascara can make my lashes touch my eyebrows so legnth isn't a problem. I usually like volumizing formulas. I was using Almay One Coat Volumizing, and befor that Almay Triple Effect. After they dry out a little they clump and and make my eyelashes stick together.....

I was in Rite-aid picking up some meds and decided to pick up some Prestige eyeliners and brow pencils (which are probably the best among mass market brands), and I decided to splurge and buy a mascara.....(I usually never buy makeup so this was pretty rare)...

I do like it, but ask me again in a month or two when it starts to dry out......

oops! i always mess up CG's mascara names. the one i have is volume exact, in the red tube.

and volume my ass... plus, i think it's responsible for a ton of my lashes falling out. :dry:

Yup i've tried it. I like it, it makes your lashes long but it doesn't give volume. Plus the brush is wierd.. I use physicans formula lash in a tube. I freaking love that stuff plus you can use every bit of it because you can squeeze the tube. Seriously its the best kind i've ever used! i love it. :dance:

i used CG volume exact. bleh, not enough volume for me. i use and love maybelline intense XXL - volume AND length - can't beat it. i emphatically recommend it.

I liked it at first, but then my tube dried out after like 2 weeks and starting clumping like mad.

Yup i've tried it. I like it, it makes your lashes long but it doesn't give volume. Plus the brush is wierd.. I use physicans formula lash in a tube. I freaking love that stuff plus you can use every bit of it because you can squeeze the tube. Seriously its the best kind i've ever used! i love it. :dance:

really?

is that the stuff with the white and black end?

if so,i didnt like that stuff

haha none of the white part was getting on my lashes =P