Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Yes or no? I have very mild acne. A few cysts though sometimes around the cheek,... for some damn reason.

How do you figure he has follicultis? Where did that diagnosis come from?

Anyway, Clearogen is a decent product for "mild to moderate" acne. I hate that term since its soo subjective. If you get cysts at all people might consider that severe? Are you sure it isn't just a bad pustule? Back on track, Clearogen has bp which does work on most cases of acne. The Dht blockers didn't do much for my oil problem. DHt probably isn't the root cause for acne and oil. After experimenting with avodart topically and talking to people who have taken it orally it seems to do very little overall for acne. And avodart is much stronger than any of the dht ingredients found in clearogen. I would personally just use dan's bp unless you found it too drying in which case clearogen might be a better choice. The lotion is fairly moisturizing.

Anyway, Clearogen is a decent product for "mild to moderate" acne. I hate that term since its soo subjective. If you get cysts at all people might consider that severe? Are you sure it isn't just a bad pustule? Back on track, Clearogen has bp which does work on most cases of acne. The Dht blockers didn't do much for my oil problem. DHt probably isn't the root cause for acne and oil. After experimenting with avodart topically and talking to people who have taken it orally it seems to do very little overall for acne. And avodart is much stronger than any of the dht ingredients found in clearogen. I would personally just use dan's bp unless you found it too drying in which case clearogen might be a better choice. The lotion is fairly moisturizing.

males are often misdiagonsed with acne when its really folliculitis. folliculitis can become cystic and is usually most prominent in the cheek/beard area. i should know because i was misdiagnosed for years. and BTW clearogen does not have BP as its main active ingredient. Clearogens main active ingrediects are saw palmetto extract, GLA, ALA, Oleic and Linoleic Acid. when these are taking orally it takes time to reach the skin but when applied topically results are much faster as the skin can absorb it much faster.

males are often misdiagonsed with acne when its really folliculitis. folliculitis can become cystic and is usually most prominent in the cheek/beard area. i should know because i was misdiagnosed for years. and BTW clearogen does not have BP as its main active ingredient. Clearogens main active ingrediects are saw palmetto extract, GLA, ALA, Oleic and Linoleic Acid. when these are taking orally it takes time to reach the skin but when applied topically results are much faster as the skin can absorb it much faster.

As a previous Clearogen user I can guarantee you it has bp on top of all the ingredients you listed.