Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Leigh2810

Good Sunblock, anyone? anyone?

I have been using Sonya Dakar's sun block and pretty much love it BUT I was wondering if any of you have found any other sunblocks that you absolutely love.

thanks

I have been using Sonya Dakar's sun block and pretty much love it BUT I was wondering if any of you have found any other sunblocks that you absolutely love.

thanks

If you're looking to get something quick at a drug store, I recommend Neutrogena Dry Touch SPF30-- anything higher than that gets greasy (I have both 30 and 45, and the 45 is mch thicker, heavier and greasier than the 30). It leaves a nice matte finish.

If you don't mind waiting a bit, I recommend you go to sasa.com, and look up luxembourg; you'll find a SPF50 lotion; It's very watery, and you only need a few drops for each part of your face. It is SO LIGHT you can't feel it at ALL on your skin! It's totally invisible (no white cast unless you overapply), waterproof and it's got a nice matte finish too. I can't read the chinese/japanese writing on the bottle, but whatever.