Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Addie

AN Discount

I don't know if this is old news, but AN has an 10% acne.org discount. It's currently less than their 15% WOW discount, but if that ends before the acne.org discount, then having acne might be very useful.

I don't know if this is old news, but AN has an 10% acne.org discount. It's currently less than their 15% WOW discount, but if that ends before the acne.org discount, then having acne might be very useful.

how do you get the discount? do you need a code or something? thanks!

how do you get the discount? do you need a code or something? thanks!

You enter "acne.org" in the discount field after you click to buy the item. They list all the discount codes near the bottom on the left hand side, so you can see if there's a better one, like "WOW", which is for all orders.

yea, they've always had the acne.org discount. they get lots of business from this place. :D

oh and all discount codes can be found on the bottom left side of the page. they usually have about four codes at any given time.

That's one of the reasons that I like this company so much. Lots of coupon codes and always a sale of some sort. They've got a new flat top synthetic brush coming out that I keep checking to see if it's available. I got their newsletter about a week ago and they were waiting for the brushes to come in from overseas. There are raves about that brush on several blogs and review sites.

Well, I feel like a newb. Therefore, I hereby devote this thread to other newbs like me.

That is really cool they get enough business from acne. org that they actually have a discount for us.

Oh, gigglebox,

What do you think of AN's gel primer? Have you tried others to compare it to? I saw that when I was looking around, and I like that it just has 3 ingredients in it that don't look irritating and it's affordable.

I like the primer, I use it daily. It's never broken me out. I've only ever used one other (DHC I think - I'll have to look that up to be sure). I like the AN primer, it's a gel that dries really quickly to a powdery feel. Very nice. But haven't compared it to others that are talked about on other message boards. Mostly because I can't afford some of them :)