Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
odd.girl.out

Makeup and Swimming

I recently started going swimming regularly and I was worried about this. I just wear concealer where it's really needed and that's it because I don't want makeup running all over the place - that would look worse than anything else. The concealer stays put too, which is great. Sometimes, I will wear a bit of waterproof mascara also and that stays put.

At the end of the day, everyone's so busy doing their own thing, I don't think they even look at me long enough to notice anything wrong with my face.

Revlon's Colorstay foundations should be waterproof, in fact any silicone based liquid makeup will be waterproof (as in water won't rinse it off)...and Prestige makes eyeliners that are waterproof (so much so that they will stay put on your waterlines)....and of course......there are many waterproof mascaras on the market.......

Cream blushes won't rinse off in water, and if you want to wear bronzer, make sure to pick a silicone based formula.......